US: Charlie Haas

World Tag Team: Shelton/Charlie

WWE Tag Team: Mercury/Nitro

Womens: Lita

Cruiserweight: Christopher Daniels

Million Dollar: Steve Austin

Hardcore: Raven

WGTT = Push <_<

My newest pet peeve with the game. Your character is halfway through the 'getting up' animation when the CPU starts a grapple. The game decides to sit your character right back down for a ground grapple. Gets me every friggin time.

And this annoyed me just now. Was Kid Kash vs. Paul London vs. Chavo. Twice in the early stages, I did top rope moves and slightly caught the ref. Remember that. We went on to have a damn good 5/6 mins of action, and I mean DAMN good when we went for the dives to the floor (Me on London, Chavo on me, looked right good). There was a bit of fighting on the floor, when I hit my finisher on Chavo on the floor, making him 'flat-out', red head, red body etc. I whipped London into the ring to try and beat him whilst Chavo was down. I pressed to kick him in the gut, but as I pressed the games targetting system decided I shouldn't be fighting London, I should be fighting the referee, so I kicked him in the gut and got DQ'd. Ruined a damn good match to that point.

For the WWE Superstar Challenge ECW Fantasy Match where you are RVD in a battle royale against I think Eddie, Benoit, Rey, Tajiri and Jericho do you have to eliminate everyone in the match to get the challenge complete or just win? If it is everyone how do you do that with RVD since his finisher in the match is pretty useless.

MysticFool is right. I'll kill you with Joe. I took the US Title back from TMF with Joe via Muscle Buster, then took the Canadian Title from him in a buried alive match. So Joe can kill you.

Tristy and Cole, if you have AIM or MSN, then we can play. Its too hard without talking on either.

Edited by Heroin Bob

We have two titles. The EWB United States Title and the EWB Canada Title. If you can hold both at the same time, you're the EWB North American Champion, which would be me.

Right now I need to face Tristy for the US title and Mystik for the Canada title.