WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

That was a fun match. Non-title, Samoa Joe (me) vs. Lashley (Clawson) vs. Liger (Mystik) in a TLC Match. Lasted I'm guessing 15 minutes. Lashley hit the Dominator on me, but Liger interupted the pin. Me and Liger had a few rollups, while Lashley took out the ref. I go for the Muscle Buster on Liger while Lashley stands there. Lashley tries to attack, but I kick and throw him out of the ring. Pin on Liger for the three.

Another victim of Samoa Joe.

EDIT: We barely fought in the four way. It was just me against Mystik, both of us using Joe.

Edited by Heroin Bob

mang who did I beat, was it you or Mystik. 'Cuz you were both using a Joe and I got confused.

Either way, I deserve that US title shot, yo. If it was you and me in the end, I took you to your limit! And if it was Mystik, that means I beat you. :P

I was eliminated by Mystik, so he become the number one contender. But, I pinned Mystic in that triple threat, so we're deciding a contender right now between him and Clawson.

So, to get to me, you have to go through one of them. :)

Edited by Heroin Bob

Know what was sweet?

The Muscle Buster from Joe (Mystik or Bob) on Joe (Mystik or Bob) on one side of the ring off the rope, and then a Superplex from Liger (Tristy) to me (Aries) Hit them at the exact same time...

Was pretty cool timing and everything...

That was an awesome match. Samoa Joe (me, obviously) vs. Jushin Liger (Mystik) for the EWB Canada Title. It looked a lot that he was going to win, and I was in all red. He hit the Brainbuster, and started climbing the cage. But I caught him, german suplexed him off of the top of the cage, and we both ended up OUTSIDE OF THE CAGE. We started brawling out side of it, and I beat the shit out of Liger, and put him in all red. He hit two Brainbusters before we ended up going back in the ring. He hit a Brainbuster, and tried to pin me, but it was an escape match. So I got some offense in, got my finisher, and hit the Muscle Buster. I started climbing the cage. Right when I got to the top, he got up. He ran over, and I escaped before he got me down. **** qualtiy match.

Probably just had my best match ever on Legend Difficulty Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles for the X Division Title in a TLC Match. It lasted 34:14 it finally ended with Daniels suplexing Styles off the top of the ladder to the outside of the ring and then bringing Styles back in Angels Wings and then Fisherman Suplex Pin for the win.

Now what wrestlers should I make next?

WPG just became another victim of the Muscle Buster. I beat him about 7 minutes in a non-title hardcore match. Too bad I can't get a blood covered towel to put on Joe.

EDIT: Heres a quick record of the EWB US/Canada Titles.

EWB United States - 3,632 Prestige

Austin Aries (Mystik) d. Vudoki © (me) - Last Man Standing*

Samoa Joe (me) d. Christopher Daniels © (Mystik) - Steel Cage Pin/Give Up

Samoa Joe © (me) d. Petey Williams (Mystik) - Buried Alive*

EWB Canada Title - 3,989 Prestige

Austin Aries © (Mystik) d. Vudoki (me) - Last Man Standing*

Samoa Joe © (me) d. Petey Williams (Mystik) - Buried Alive*

Samoa Joe © (me) d. CM Punk (Mystik) - Special Referee Clawson

Samoa Joe © (me) d. Jushin Liger (Mystik) - Steel Cage

* - Double title match.

Edited by Heroin Bob