EWB Official Fantasy Football Leauge

Maxx

Its back. Or it will be. The only fantasy leauge that has people trying to sign up a year in advance...

THE OFFICIAL EWB FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAUGE

Its the best of the best of best, sir and because of that, this year we're undergoing a change of venue.

Yahoo has been our humble home for the past 2 seasons, but this year we bid a fond farewell and head to the mecca of fantasy sports, ESPN.Com

That's right I'm taking advantage of ESPN's free fantasy football this year and like Monday Night Football, bringing the biggest show in fantasy sports to the best network in sports.

Anywho, its a 10 person leauge and 4 spots are already filled.

1. Myself, Maxx

2. 2004 Champion Jonnycomelately

3. 2003 Champion LivingLegend

4. Frightened Animal, Mortifed Penguin

That leaves 6 spots up for grabs. Now, those spots will go to people who either were the leauge last year or people who reply to this thread and post here regularly and are beloved members of the community.

In other words, if you were in the league last year, post here with your team name from last year and I'll pm you the info. If you weren't and want to be, post here if you're interested and meet said criteria.

Draft in August.

Wow this is the most in depth I've ever seen a fantasy football leauge. You can have coaches on your team, in scoring you can have home field advantage and you can make multiple divisions.

Too bad I'm not using any of those features.

Though I will consider having 2 divisions if you guys want to

EBG, I sent you a second invite twice, if you don't get it, PM me and I'll give you the leauge info so you can join that way