McLeish wants Old Firm in England

therockbox

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send Birmingham City to non league football, and Rangers can come over. Then kick.. uhh.. Spurs/Bolton/Middlesbrough down too for Celtic to come in.

Ugh, throw Villa out. Dull, dull, dull. At least Birmingham have Pennant.

:)

I only said Spurs to see your reaction.

I didn't like it.. :(

His comment made me chuckle.

Ah don't worry about public enermy. I'm use to him trolling my every post in this forum these days.

If you didn't constantly add you're own worthless and factually incorrect opinions to thread after thread, then perhaps I wouldn't feel the need to constantly correct and make an idiot out of you.

And by the way, that had to be the worst come back I have ever seen.

What makes his opinions any more worthless and factually incorrect than yours? Nothing. Shut up. Good day.

Because unlike him, I generally only post in topics in which I have a fair idea of what I'm talking about. The fact that from what I've seen he doesn't, makes his opinions worthless and factually incorrect.

Why you're defending him I'll never know, perhaps its the fact that you Villa fans tend to stick together even when you're wrong.

And BP, how did you 'show me up' in that discussion? You did what you always seem to do and added in a worthless comment to which I disagreed with and as far as I know, you never replied. Far from 'showing me up', don't you think?

It's nothing to do with him being a Villa fan. I've never defended any other Villa fans, like Real Deal, when he's been in the wrong. So you're giving out your opinion on something you don't understand, maybe you should shut up, like you tell bp too.

When have I ever told him to 'shut up'?

IIRC, It's been you constantly using that phrase to add what little depth it does to you're arguments. I'm not asking him to 'shut up'. This is a message board and he can say whatever the fuck he likes, that also gives me the opportunity to say whatever I like in response.