McLeish wants Old Firm in England

therockbox

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When have I ever told him to 'shut up'?

IIRC, It's been you constantly using that phrase to add what little depth it does to you're arguments. I'm not asking him to 'shut up'. This is a message board and he can say whatever the fuck he likes, that also gives me the opportunity to say whatever I like in response.

Well you see, it's easier to say you told him to say shut up, than it to say you told him "If you didn't constantly add you're own worthless and factually incorrect opinions to thread after thread", you see? IIRC, you suck, shut up.

If you need any proof that Celtic and Rangers wouldn't be as good in the Premiership as some of you fanboys are making out I direct your attention to this fact. We (Leicester) last week completly outplayed Celtic on our way to a nil nil draw. Seeing as we aren't Premiership quality and both of our teams had very strong lineups I doubt very much that Celtic especially would be able to hack it in the Prem, and Rangers aren't substaintially better - if better at all. That's proof enough for me that all this talk of Rangers and Celtic moving into the Premiership is stupid, offer them the Championship - and if they don't take that stay in Scotland. It's all about compromise, you may have the fanbase, but you don't have the squads.

Doesn't mean they should be allowed into the Premiership. I know, lets allow Aldershot to come into the Premiership as well because they don't get as much TV money. If you want in, you do what the new Man Utd team and the new Wimbledon team have to do - start from the bottom.

82' Petrzalka 4 - 0 Celtic (Sco)

Nah, I don't think the Old Firm should be movng anywhere if that's the best they can do.

*ahem*, just to rub salt further into the wound, Celtic lost 5-0.

Yup, Celtic and Rangers in the Premiership? Let's all laugh in unison.

Excuse me a moment...

Celtic lose their Champions League qualifier in Bratislava 5-0 in Gordon Strachan's first game as manager.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Premiership, you're having a laugh."

True, but Celtic have lost a lot of players and have been seriously going downhill ever since the UEFA Cup final in Seville. They're an old team and their signings look pretty Pish to be honest, Nakamura aside maybe. Rangers on the other hand have been rebuilding and have only been getting stronger and stronger.

EDIT: Sorry, I've also just realised that I read Dan's post wrong. I read it as 4 points ahead Rangers for some reason. I'll blame the Hangover. :ph34r:

Edited by Viper

Celtic may be shit, but They will finish within 4 points of Rangers again this year.

Are you serious? You do realise it was Rangers who won the League and Rangers that are clearly the much better side? Celtic just got demolished off the team that is 9th or something in the Slovakian League.