EWB Futility is Fantastic Fantasy Football Leauge

Maxx

Akili Smith, Cade McNown, Ryan Leaf, The Boz...

One thought comes to mind when you hear of these legendary players...

THEY F*CKING SUCK

Well, its in their honor that I unveil this new form of Fantasy Football. I feel too much attention is paid to the superstars of the sport. Sure being good is wonderful, but isn't beging ordinary ok too? And doesn't it take even more effort to be especially bad? No...it probably doesn't.

Anyways, this is a leauge that recognizes that not every player can be a superstar. This is a leauge that rewards mistakes and failures

This is the official EWB Futility is Fantastic Fantasy Football Leauge.

It works much like a normal fantasy football leauge, there are 10 teams and each team drafts to fill the usual position. The difference however is in the scoring. Touchdowns are frowned upon and will give you negative points, interceptions are what you're after in this leauge. It sure is great when a defense holds the opposing offense to no points in a usual FF leauge, but here in the Futility leauge, we eagerly await the complete and utter collaspe of our defense.

So, if you're tired of those big name superstars and their contract disputes and endorsement deals, join the leauge where your team will consist of players who'll be happy to be working at Foot Locker in a few seasons.

If you're ready to fail, just reply to this topic telling me you're in and I'll PM you all the nessicary info.

Alright there are currently 6 teams in the leauge. Now its probably best that an experiemental leauge like this runs with only a few teams, but I still think 2 more teams would be good.

So there's 2 spots open if anyone wants them, if they aren't taken by say...Tuesday I'll start the draft. Or if they are, I'll start the draft whenever the spots are filled.

Alright screw it since no one seems to be interested, we're starting the draft right now.

Now you'll be drafting to fill the following spots.

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

TE

WR/RB

K

Defensive Team

And 6 Bench Spots

So We'll do a 10 round draft. Now remember you want players that will do terrible as thats the only way to score any points.

Some rules for the draft:

1. THE FIRST 5 ROUNDS, ALL PLAYERS DRAFTED MUST BE STARTERS

2. You have 24 hours to make a pick, if you haven't in that time period, some terrible scrub will be assigned to you.

3. If you think you'll be unable to make a pick on time, e-mail someone in the leauge with your pick and have them do it for you.

Thats about it.

Draft Order

1. Jonnycomelately

2. SkinMySenses

3. Maxx

4. Living Legend

5. Livid

6. Y2J

It reverses every other round so at the end of round one, Y2J picks again to start round 2.

Well Jonny is on the clock, happy drafting