50 Cent: Bulletproof

apsham

Basically he turned down the offer that GTA gave him to appear in San Andreas so that he could make his own game and try to make it better than San Andreas but i don't think it will be

This is my opinion, and if you are a 50 Cent diehard fan either don't finish my post, or don't flame me for my opinion.

50 Cent = Joke Raper

50 Cent Bulletproof = Joke Game

All forms of entertainment (besides CD's) that have to do with rapers end up being a joke. Example: Busta Rhymes movie, I forget the name but it's not important. Anyway in it it has a few fight scenes from which I saw (I changed the channel once I figured it was so bad I had to get up and grab my remote) in the fight scenes you could tell he wanted to seem like a real hardcore badass that knows how to beat the crap out of someone. So in the fight scenes they used all this slow motion and had the camera towards his back during every hit, giving that fact away that is was some stunt double. I don't mean Matrix effects, just really crappy slowmotion and blurred up effects. I enjoy some forms of rap, but the only videogame or movie I enjoyed that had an association with rap was Def Jam: Vendetta and FFNY. I don't care how much a person hates rap, the games gameplay engine was so good any gamer would enjoy it.

NOTE: I know I spelt rapper wrong, I thought it might make some people laugh... Let me be the first to say I phail at spelling, and humour.

Edited by bryan

I enjoy some forms of rap, but the only videogame or movie I enjoyed that had an association with rap was Def Jam: Vendetta and FFNY. I don't care how much a person hates rap, the games gameplay engine was so good any gamer would enjoy it.

So... you ridicule 50 for trying to make himself look like he knows all these moves... however, you admit that you like a game where other rappers pretend they know how to fight as well. Face it, you just don't like 50 Cent and don't want anything with his name attached to it succeed. I don't like 50 either, but if the game plays good, then good for the people that play it.

I enjoy some forms of rap, but the only videogame or movie I enjoyed that had an association with rap was Def Jam: Vendetta and FFNY. I don't care how much a person hates rap, the games gameplay engine was so good any gamer would enjoy it.

So... you ridicule 50 for trying to make himself look like he knows all these moves... however, you admit that you like a game where other rappers pretend they know how to fight as well. Face it, you just don't like 50 Cent and don't want anything with his name attached to it succeed. I don't like 50 either, but if the game plays good, then good for the people that play it.

Guest Takayamanofear

Did I say I like the concept of rappers in a fighting game? I only liked that game because it felt fun to play, but the reason for that is AKI. I really wish they would just sign with NWA and make a TNA game, or better yet a full NWA game.

This is my opinion, and if you are a 50 Cent diehard fan either don't finish my post, or don't flame me for my opinion.

50 Cent = Joke Raper

I hope he sues you're white ass.

Edited by bryan

50 Cent = Joke Raper

So now it's constitutional to sue someone for having an opinion? How do you know I am white? I admit I am white, but I know a bunch of people of all different races that agree that 50 Cent is making the rap genre seem like a joke.

Woah, nice joke perception there. I don't know why the well being of the rap genre is a big concern to you anyways.

50 Cent = Joke Raper

So now it's constitutional to sue someone for having an opinion? How do you know I am white? I admit I am white, but I know a bunch of people of all different races that agree that 50 Cent is making the rap genre seem like a joke.

50 Cent = Joke Raper

Woah, nice joke perception there. I don't know why the well being of the rap genre is a big concern to you anyways.

And I can't figure out how you benefit from pointing out my "joke perception". It's not a big concern to me, that's why I am just sitting on my ass at home.

Then why even bother? It's obvious that he was making a joke, and you bust out into the "constitution" man, you really DO have to stop taking the internet so seriously.

Musician Themed Games could a be fun concept.

You know I'd by something like "Dance Dance Revolution: Andrew WK Edition".

Or the Manowar action RPG, that's the way forward!