Favorite Movie

Brimstone13

What was your favorite movie as a kid? I had two. The first one was called RAD. It was about BMX racing I think. I remember everytime I would go to the video store with my dad I would get it. The second one was UHF with "Wierd" Al Yankovich. I love that movie still. It was awesome. I haven't seen it in a while though.

I loved the Star Wars Trilogy, E.T., and Jurassic Park

I remember there was a time where I'd watch Mary Poppins, and then when it finished I'd rewind it and watch it again...and again...and again. I just loved that film.

My favorite of all time was "Jeckyll and Hyde, Together Again". Classic.

I lived and breathed Star Wars when it came out in '77. I was one of those kids that saw it 30 times in the theatre and bought all the toys.

I also liked the film "Strange Brew" with the McKenzie bros from SCTV. It came out during their heyday, when they had an album out and everything.

Also "Grease" was big for me... Olivia in leather made me feel funny, like when we'd climb the rope in gym class...

Edited by Besmirched Tea