I May Have Permanantly Damaged My Hearing.

K

But it was worth it.

Front and Centre at the Misfits. Right at the front, touching the stage. So close that if I was so inclined, I could reach up and high five Jerry Only. And I was so inclined. So I did.

Best 37 song set list ever.

YES YOU HEARD RIGHT. THIRTY SEVEN.

Jerry Only is looking pretty good, Dez Cadena on the other hand looks about a hundred and ten, he still fucking rocks though. Robo on the drums was cool, but I could have done without him wearing nothing but his underpants.

Was fucking awesome.

I got my ticket stub signed by only, bought three shirts and irreperably damaged my ears.

Awesome.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them in Toronto, November 2003. And, despite it not being the original Misfits and people ragging on Jerry Only, the show was great. On stage, Jerry is just great, he just has a presence on stage that makes the show amazing.

EDIT - Oh, I forgot. I think I ruined my neck headbanging when I saw CKY live on Friday. It was the greatest live show I have ever seen, and it was just a huge amount of fun!

Edited by desiredtoe

After a sleep (I'm guessing you've slept since the concert!) is the ringing still there?!

If it is, you're screeeeeeeeeeeewed

No he's not, I've had ringing in my ears after a concert for a few days, and there's nowt wrong with my hearing. Guess it depends how clsoe you are to the speakers.

Good point.

You ever hear those stories about guys who go to a concert, stand right next to the speakers and can still fall asleep?!

:blink:

Front and Centre at the Misfits. Right at the front, touching the stage. So close that if I was so inclined, I could reach up and high five Jerry Only. And I was so inclined. So I did.

Best 37 song set list ever.

YES YOU HEARD RIGHT. THIRTY SEVEN.

Jerry Only is looking pretty good, Dez Cadena on the other hand looks about a hundred and ten, he still fucking rocks though. Robo on the drums was cool, but I could have done without him wearing nothing but his underpants.

EDIT - Oh, I forgot. I think I ruined my neck headbanging when I saw CKY live on Friday. It was the greatest live show I have ever seen, and it was just a huge amount of fun!

Edited by Turbonegro

On a serious note, my ears are still ringing. If it's still there tommorrow morning I'm off to the doctors.

On a Misfits note..

Regarding my proximity to the speakers, I was leaning on one, but we won't tell the doctor that.

I slept like a fucking baby.

They played mostly Misfits, but with four or five BlakFlagg songs as well, including the ones you mentioned.

No they didn't play Hybrid Moments.

No it wouldn't have been better with Glenn Danzig.

Yes it was my first gig.

If by first you mean ten thousandth.

If it was my first gig I wouldn't be worried, I'd assume it's natural, but since I've been to so many and never had it happen before, I'm concerned.

Edit: The stage is about ten feet squared. >_> They were low on space.

No it wouldn't have been better with Glenn Danzig.

Maybe if it was 1982 again and Danzig was in his prime it would've been..

After a sleep (I'm guessing you've slept since the concert!) is the ringing still there?!

If it is, you're screeeeeeeeeeeewed

No he's not, I've had ringing in my ears after a concert for a few days, and there's nowt wrong with my hearing. Guess it depends how clsoe you are to the speakers.

Good point.

You ever hear those stories about guys who go to a concert, stand right next to the speakers and can still fall asleep?!

:blink:

Yeah, they are called 'my best friend'. :D