Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

YES... success! it worked, however, now I need an actual kit set I wanna use, so if someone can help me out with that one it would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was appointed manager of the USA national team, but none of my QPR staff will accept my offers to join me on the USA staff. Why? I've got a bunch of good Italian coaches with great ratings, and maybe they can help these guys do something that doesn't involve losing. :P

Edited by Magus978

Some coaches wouldn't want to take over the role of another national team, other than their own. That and the fact it'll give them extra duties. :P

What are the chances of being reappointed as the coach of France? They sacked me last year after Euro 08. But I reckoned that a few league championships, European Cup wins; that I could somehow get the job back. Chances?

I also have a chance to take over Czech Republic going into this World Cup. =/

Last year? Probally not very good.

Newcastle held my poor performance against me for seven years. And then they were in League One when they finally caved in and gave me the job. >_> This was after winning LaLiga and the Premiership. Fuckers.

All of my strikers at Cambridge City have decided they don't like scoring goals anymore. 4 0-0 draws in a row and we're just not putting any chances away (creating at least 4 or 5 a match).

No decent strikers I can bring in either, thanks to my combined transfer and remaining wage budget of a whopping £0

Okay, so we all know FM is addictive. :P A few questions here;

First one being, whats the longest you've ever went in years? I'd say 2013.

Second one being, how serious do you take the game? I've read on sigames about some guy putting on a suit for a cup final. I'm not that bad, but I do take the game incredibly serious. You know, post match interviews etc. :blush:

Edited by Lost Soul

CAMBRIDGE CITY ARE IN THE CONFERENCE NATIONAL, FOR I AM AWESOME!

Beat Eastbourne Boro 1-0 in the final thanks to an injury time goal from Matty Williams. Finished second in the league 4 points behind Cambridge - I reckon we would've won it if I'd been in charge from the start of the season.

Still have no wage/transfer budget though, so I don't see us doing well in the CN next season unless I find a load of decent players that'll sign on loan for nothing.