• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Zeokage

You want to know how serious I take it?

That was a recording of me.

I know, it's been posted before.

I know I've seen it before, it it still makes me laugh out loud even more. I think it's because most of the stuff subtitled is CLEARLY got what he's saying. 'KNOB!' just cracks me up, everytime. :lol:

I think I have a jinx against beating Man City in the game. First league game is a 2-2 tie when Wright-Phillips scores in the 90th minute. Then I meet them in the fourth round of one of the Cups and they socre again in the 90th minute to force a replay. Third game at City of Manchester Rooney scores in the 88th minute to tie it 1-1 then gets sent off in extra time in 103rd minute. So we go to shootouts where only Richardson and Neville score as Hargreaves, Giggsy and Ronaldo miss. Of course Tim Howard (van de Sar broke his leg <_< ) saves 4 to give use the win finally.

Edited by Clawson

I know I've seen it before, it it still makes me laugh out loud even more. I think it's because most of the stuff subtitled is CLEARLY got what he's saying. 'KNOB!' just cracks me up, everytime. :lol:

I started a game as Bellshill Athletic in the Scottish Third Division, and we're doing ok. Got PWNT by Dundee and Partick Thistle 5-1 and 9-1 in various cups, but my main aim was not finishing last in the league. But even losing in my first cup games gave me about £15k, which is great, since I started with £2k (which quickly disappeared). You need to try this. (H)

I started a game as Bellshill Athletic in the Scottish Third Division, and we're doing ok. Got PWNT by Dundee and Partick Thistle 5-1 and 9-1 in various cups, but my main aim was not finishing last in the league. But even losing in my first cup games gave me about £15k, which is great, since I started with £2k (which quickly disappeared). You need to try this. (H)

Guest muddatrucker

Portugal are shite for strikers, before the shambles at the WC (and when I last played FM) I was Pompey and Portugal manager, they'd failed to make the euros and now I'm expected to achieve WC qualification, only problem being that their best striker is Vaz Te...

I've even had to recruit an Angolan with good finishing but no pace, seriously these guys are shite.