Can't remember a movie name

PkmnTrainerJ

I feel stupid for making a thread like this but oh well.

In the movie a guy writes things all over his body because he can't remember anything when he wakes up, or something like that.

Sorry it's so vague, that's all I can remember. Don't know any of the actors/actresses.

Memento?

Sounds like Memento to me too.

The guy has a form of amnesia where he forgets things every ten minutes or something. He has tattoos all over his body so he remembers how to shave and stuff like that. He's left himself clues to his wifes killer, and he's looking for revenge, if he can remember long enough to carry it out.

That your film J?

Yeah, that's definitely Memento. We watched it in Drama last year while doing absurdism. Great movie, if unorthodox. I still haven't seen the end of it (or would that be the beginning?).

Just for random trivia, it stars Guy Pearce, Jorja Fox, Carrie-Anne Moss and Joe Pantoliano, just to name some big(-ish) names. That last one, if you haven't heard of him, is Cypher in The Matrix and Ben Urich (the myth hunter dude) in Daredevil.

Edited by DoubleX

Yeah, that's definitely Memento. We watched it in Drama last year while doing absurdism. Great movie, if unorthodox. I still haven't seen the end of it (or would that be the beginning?).

Just for random trivia, it stars Guy Pearce, Jorja Fox, Carrie-Anne Moss and Joe Pantoliano, just to name some big(-ish) names. That last one, if you haven't heard of him, is Cypher in The Matrix and Ben Urich (the myth hunter dude) in Daredevil.

Not to mention St. Claire in Ready To Rumble.

Haven't seen Ready To Rumble so I didn't know that.

What film is it where something goes wrong with an airplane and they end up having to land at some dissued airfield thats being used by a load of people for like.......a car boot sale......

And I remember at the end they do those still frames with little bits of writing like "Billy decided not to join the military and is instead living in a monk comune in Cambodia"

It was something like Airplane 157 or Flight 273 or something. I know it had some numbers after the words.

What film is it where something goes wrong with an airplane and they end up having to land at some dissued airfield thats being used by a load of people for like.......a car boot sale......

And I remember at the end they do those still frames with little bits of writing like "Billy decided not to join the military and is instead living in a monk comune in Cambodia"

It was something like Airplane 157 or Flight 273 or something. I know it had some numbers after the words.