Toon Disney is Awesome

ACCBiggz

Nicktoons is much better. any channel that has Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Catdog, and Angry Beavers>all. Also, Nick Games and Sports, which has all their great old game shows...

Yeah, I'm a nerd :P

All of those shows owned! Catdog was a seriously underrated show!

Here in England, Power Rangers is not on Toon Disney but rather on Fox Kids (I believe, I dunno, I stopped watching the damn thing back in 1997)... Toon Disney lives up to the cartoon name, showing a lot of the shows where they have some shows I still love. I will always love Recess for some reason - I know I shouldn't, but I do.

The best cartoon channel in the late 90s was easily Cartoon Network. That's when it flaunted the Cartoon Cartoon brand and we saw shows like Cow and Chicken and Dexter's Labatory. Since then, Cow and Chicken has been taken off the air as it's own show - BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, do they have Green Power Ranger costumes for guys over six feet tall? :w00t::P

I stumbled across the Power Rangers on Fox Kids +1 the other night at like 1am and the Power Rangers were on, the episode where Tommy gets turned evil. I was mixed between several feelings, one that the show is truly awful, two that it verges on the 'so bad it's good' line and three it had Tommy in and Green Ranger owns. I watched it but couldn't help but feel it is the most stupid and crappest show ever.