The Naked Truth!

Asuka's Gonna Kill You

Just heard three more new tracks on the album (Quiet, I know you see me and Spell Check) and it's sounding like one heck of an album that is going to deliver majorly. I've only seen one review so far and they're hyping it pretty majorly, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard anything from it so far? Also, are the six tracks that I've heard, the only ones that are available until the album comes out? Just wondering if anymore had been leaked :P

Oh and a question, has Kim got some sort of beef with 50? Shut Up Bitch is apparently a 50 diss (or so someone reckons) and on Spell Check I swear she's talking about him when dissing someone.

Yeah I'm looking forward to this ever since hearing that she was going to become the first female MC to get 5 mics in The Source. Kim's always been decent, but it sounds like impending imprisonment brings out the best in her.

I'm not a fan of Kim, or female rap in general. I won't get this album, and will probably change the radio any time one of her songs come on. It's not surprising that female rappers haven't got 5 mics yet, although I'm wishing one of these ladies steps it up and does rap great for once.

Oh, and who doesn't have beef with 50 these days.

*2000th post*

Oh and a question, has Kim got some sort of beef with 50? Shut Up Bitch is apparently a 50 diss (or so someone reckons) and on Spell Check I swear she's talking about him when dissing someone.

50 dissed her on the infamous Funk Flex freestyle, the same one he dissed Shyne on.

I wrote Magic Stick, I gave Kim a hit

Then I wouldn't shoot the video, she threw a little fit

Got emotional and shit, now this I don't get

Why would I care about your emotions? You're not my bitch

50 dissed her on the infamous Funk Flex freestyle, the same one he dissed Shyne on.

I wrote Magic Stick, I gave Kim a hit

Then I wouldn't shoot the video, she threw a little fit

Got emotional and shit, now this I don't get

Why would I care about your emotions? You're not my bitch

50 later got shot at while checking into a hotel, some reports suggested that Kim's ex-boyfriend was responsible.