Lost - Season 2

CKN

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driveshaft is a band that was also featued on Alias. I don't know if it has the same song that they have been playing on Lost or if they used the same vocalist on both shows since I never watched Alias, though. Has any other show used the same made up band in more than one show?

The two shows are set in the same world I think because when Sydney (that's Garner's characters name right?) is in Sydney apparently they announce an Oceanic flight when You All Everybody is in the background.

EDIT:

In The Awful Truth, an episode of Alias (another J.J. Abrams creation), "You All Everybody" is playing in the background at a party.
Edited by Super Clawson

The two shows are set in the same world I think because when Sydney (that's Garner's characters name right?) is in Sydney apparently they announce an Oceanic flight when You All Everybody is in the background.

EDIT:

In The Awful Truth, an episode of Alias (another J.J. Abrams creation), "You All Everybody" is playing in the background at a party.

Off of wikipedia. (Y)

HOLY SHIT ZOMBIES WITH BIG ASS STICKS WITH SPIKES~

I enjoyed this episode although we don't get anything more with Jack we get more with Kate and Locke in the hatch and some great stuff with Michael and Sawyer and then Jin.

I think the only reason behind this episode was to set up getting everybody back on the island. Though it looks like next week is gonna be killer. I mean the Numbers computer is going to be shot and apparently Desmond thinks everybody is going to die. It may have been the most appealing teaser ever really making me crave next week.

Edited by Super Clawson

I thought it was an entertaining episode, but still thought it was a bit of a cop out to rehash so much of what had already happened down the hatch. The most intriguing storyline is still the Jack-Desmond thing.

anyone catch the logo on the shark's tail? I didn't even notice it, and my friend told me about it today. I'm going to have to find a pic of it, so you all can see.

EDIt: found it: http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3917/sharktail13gy.jpg

Edited by reyrey619

Yeah, it's the logo that's around the hatch too.

And that was probably the worst episode of Lost I've ever seen. Too much filler, and aside fromt he Sawyer, Mike and Jin part, and the little talk between Desmond and John, it was a pretty lame episode. The ending has me way pumped, though. I'm already trying to think who the Hunters may be, they may be the tail end section, and possibly have turned on Anna - if perhaps they're "sick" that could be the reason - or perhaps they just turned on her due to differing plans, etc. I wish they'd have furthered the Hatch scenario moreso. Like the countdown, how long Desmond's been there, and why there's a clone of him running around the real world.