• Astros in 3
    • Astros in 4
    • Astros in 5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NYJetFan86

This cancellation plays right into the Halos hands. Colon could pitch tomorrow in the clincher if they want him to. Yankees don't really have anyone they can send out there. Mussina is probably their best bet, but I'd stick with Chacon myself.

EDIT- And the fans of the Red Sox had all the right in the world to brag about their championship as much as they wanted. When you're the champ you get that right. I know if the O's won a World Series I'd buy a bunch of shirts commemorating it and wear them everywhere.

This cancellation plays right into the Halos hands. Colon could pitch tomorrow in the clincher if they want him to. Yankees don't really have anyone they can send out there. Mussina is probably their best bet, but I'd stick with Chacon myself.

EDIT- And the fans of the Red Sox had all the right in the world to brag about their championship as much as they wanted. When you're the champ you get that right. I know if the O's won a World Series I'd buy a bunch of shirts commemorating it and wear them everywhere.

Yanks left Mussina in California for game 5 even though he could be headed back to NY because of the rainout. But it makes people think that the Yankees were planning on losing a game at home because why else aside from not wanting him to make 2 cross-country trips in 4 days would they leave on of their pitchers in California

AWESOME game as the Astros win on a walkoff homer by Chris Burke in the 18th! Clemens picks up the 'W' in relief, as Houston only had one other pitcher left (Oswalt who pitched yesterday). Enjoy another division title that meant absolutely nothing Atlanta as you return home for the last time this season :shifty:

Yeah, its another post season wash out for the Braves, but considering all their young players and injuries they've had, they can't consider it a complete bust since they possibly outdid themselves just by winning the division again. So yeah, nothing new with the Braves losing in the playoffs but it's something to build off of.

Hol-ee shit, WHAT a game.

Glad my Astro boys are going through again, maybe this year we'll actually make it to the World Series :D

Seriously, haven't been that into a baseball game in a long-ass time, just a great way to end it.

18 innings...those guys pretty much played two damn games in one day out there without hardly stopping. Just incredible.

Edited by Norris Scott

To describe my anger over being unable to watch the 18 inning classic due to work is impossible.

Let me just say. 18 innings, holy fucking shit. That will definitely go down as one of the best games ever. Especially since it didn't get tied until 2 outs in the 9th.

Which was just fucking incredible to watch. I'd love to have been in that stadium during the game...I just hope my half-brother was, he usually makes it to 'Stros games.

Soon as Burke nailed that ball I was up off my feet celebrating with my parents

Cole, you're an Astros fan too? Sweetness :D

CARDINALS ARE GOING DOWN!

Guest xxTopProspect

I hope to see Colon shut down the Yankees tonight so we can see a Angels-White Sox ALCS, that'd be some great baseball. We already have a great series in the NL with the Astros and Cards.

Colon aggrivates his back injury in the 2nd inning. Ervin Santana coming in out of the 'pen. 2-0 3.18 against the Yanks this year.

Edit: Appearantly it was the shoulder it was injured.

What a wild game already. 3-2 Angels. I honestly can't figure out why the Yanks keep holding Molina on first base. It's not like he's a threat to steal a base.

Edited by Testing New Name Feature