Hypnotize

TAFKA Castroneves

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how we are guaranteed to have pretty much everyone shoot thier load over this, just because its SOAD.

I've liked everyone of thier albums, but I still think that thier last album just didn't match up to Toxicity or the self-titled, and I don't see it happening with this one either.

I hate how we are guaranteed to have pretty much everyone shoot thier load over this, just because its SOAD.

I've liked everyone of thier albums, but I still think that thier last album just didn't match up to Toxicity or the self-titled, and I don't see it happening with this one either.

Wow.

It's different to the first album. It's much darker and scary.

I won't go spoiling it for everyone but it's different. I haven't listened right to the end but it's SOAD alright.

I think it's better than Mezmerize and only second best to Toxicity.

I fucking love Vicinity Of Obscenity.

They are all awesome, a bit too much screaming but fuck it. No sleep, just SOAD.

The thing I've found with it Myked is that it has worse individual songs than Mezmerize, but there are some bits in each song I love with passion and due to this I prefer it as a whole. It flows better for me and is a bit more adventurous

Edited by Corazon

It's a great album. Far superior, in my mind, to Mesmerize. Just has better songs, better instrumentation, better ideas and is heavier, in my opinion. I think She's Like Heroin is possibly the my favourite song they've ever done. It's just awesome.

I found it in non-torrent form, no thanks to RM ( <_< ). It's alright. I'd put it at third best SOAD album (Toxicity, Mezmerize, Hypnotize, self-titled, and Steal This Album). I just don't think it matches the awesomeness of Mezmerize or even Toxicity. But it sure is better than that crap they called Steal This Album as well as the alright debut self-titled album.

Edited by Fitzy