EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the episodes shown this week in Australia is titled 'Arresting Developments'.

I think I came when I read that.

Edited by timmayy Fenix

From what I gather, Max is leaving, coming back briefly, then leaving for good.

Dylan and Sky cannot leave ever. Ever. Also, if Janae is 'the rest of the Timmins's', I'll cry. And I like Janelle a bit more now too.

In short, boo!

But good riddance Katiya!

Edited by timmayy Fenix

From another board:

Stephanie McIntosh (Sky), Carla Bonner (Steph), Ryan Moloney (Toadie), Stephen Lovatt (Max), Damien Bodie (Dylan), Ben Nicholas (Stingray) and Christian Clark (Will) (after just 12 weeks) have all chosen to leave the show.

Bosses are not renewing the contracts of Dichen Lachman (Katya), Janet Andrewartha (Lyn), Nell Feeney (Janelle), Sianoa Smit-McPhee (Bree), Adelaide Kane (Lolly) and Ben Lawson (Frazer) and two others, possibly Kyal Marsh (Boyd) and Eliza Taylor-Cotter (Janae).

Its also totally balls. There's some great characters there, not to mention the problems with it leaving almost NO-ONE still left. This is bollocks, there's some great characters going and some I'll really miss, some thats been there years.

Actually, I don't believe that ALL them are going, at least not in a short period of time. I can see some having being reported falsely, so they're staying, and with some that have decided to leave the show, I wouldn't be surprised if they've just decided to NOT sign a new contract, and it could easily be over a year until their existing ones run out.

Edited by timmayy Fenix

Major spoilers (in terms of cast departures & arrivals...)

Just to confirm...

Definetaly leaving: Lyn, Katya, Will, Stingray, Dylan, Lolly (who hasn't even arrived yet...)

It's pretty certain that Janelle and Bree are leaving too, Sky is supposedly leaving late in 2007, and the likes of Toadie and Steph have contract talks later this year...

Izzy & Robert will be back later in the year too, and Frazer's brother will turn up at some point.

And the worst of it all... there's rumours that Janae is leaving too... nothing confirmed yet though.

Wow. I know too much about Neighbours.

Dylan

:crying::crying::crying:

Izzy is only back for a couple of shows shot in London though, its not a major return. And I guess Robert will just be for his trial.

Still, we get Sky for longer than expected.

I need help, I'm losing hope for Neighbours.

The Karl/Susan/dog thing is funny.

Toadie returning today was so surprisingly a good thing it shows how much of the show he has to carry now.

Actually it only takes one single person to return to save Neighbours - Connor PI.

Ok then, to cheer ourselves up, let's each decide who would be in our ideal Ramsay Street:

Number 22. (currently Paul)

Number 24. (currently Harold & Lou)

Number 26. (currently Timminses)

Number 28. (currently Karl & Susan)

Number 30. (currently Toadie, Ned etc)

Number 32. (currently Steph & Max)

For me 30 is the easiest. A proper House Of Trouser with Toadie, Lance, Connor.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

BAH! I posted, but it wouldn't load.

Number 22. Paul. Then there's Lynn and Oscar to whom I'm fairly indifferent.

Number 24. Harold, Lou, Sky. Sorted.

Number 26. Janelle, Dylan. Then there's Scotty and Bree to whom I'm fairly indifferent.

Number 28. Karl and Susan. AND NO-ONE ELSE.

Number 30. Toadie, Lance, Connor AND STUART!

Number 32. Max and Steph, and thus Charlie. And I want Janae, so I can live with Boyd being around. More frequent visits from Summer.

And loitering: Carmella, Steiger...... Darcy (ideally, if only short term so his greatness doesn't expire). Maybe a bit more Gino.

Number 22. Joe Mangel & Sky

Number 24. Harold, Lou, Mishka

Number 26. Janelle, Kim, Dylan, Stinger, Bree, Janae

Number 28. Karl, Susan, Libby, Billy

Number 30. Toadie, Lance, Connor, Dee & Lori

Number 32. Max, Steph, Summer

Darcy would be back too... and Gino would be about a bit more regularly.