EWB Neighbours thread

Not soon enough......

I predict the Susan/Alex thing been dragged out for an eternity.

Beware, spoilers regarding Susan/Alex:

Alex is diagnosed with Leukaemia next week and hasn't got long to live

Well with Australia a couplea months ahead of us...

Susan and Alex are about to get married. Susan's on her hen night and Alex starts having serious life-threatening side-effects....So hopefully he'll die before getting up the aisle and Karl will be there to pick up the pieces....

Also with Neighbours 20 minutes away from starting I predict that Janae says....

That Karl has been having some kind of sexual relationship with her, to hide her embarrassment and to get him back...The dirty whore.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to like Alex a bit more.

Todays episode was fairly humerous one I thought. And Max continued his general greatness, its all good.

You are a twat, son.

Considering most posters in here have posted with spoilers, you look like a right idiot.

So give over.

Back on topic now. I loved the ending to todays show XD

Paul - Izzy, I need a hand.

Izzy - No Paul, you need a leg.

Good stuff.

hahahahahahahahaha, i know exactly whats gonna happen and it's so funny to watch all u ppl guessing. man i can't wait to see the shock on all ur posts

OH NOES! WE LIKE SUSPENSE. Fuck off.

The fact we have posted spoilers and most do know what's going to happen makes you look like a tool.

hahahahahahahahaha, i know exactly whats gonna happen and it's so funny to watch all u ppl guessing. man i can't wait to see the shock on all ur posts

OH NOES! WE LIKE SUSPENSE. Fuck off.

The fact we have posted spoilers and most do know what's going to happen makes you look like a tool.