EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much Zeke-i-ness.

It looks like they're building the two of them into the street for when their old man pops his clogs.....

And what does Bree see in him anyways?

Frankly I'm bored with that whole family AND if they're combined with Timminses for an episode, it's yawns a go-go!

I dont see where this Timmins hate comes from. Dylan is far better than he gets credit for, Bree is passable, Janae is fit and reasonable at times, and Janelle is ok in small doses. Theres only Stingray that's annoying.

As for the new family, I'm liking Alex more, but still not a whole deal. Undecided on the girl yet, but she hasn't impressed me yet, and as I said, Zeke must die.

I dont see where this Timmins hate comes from. Dylan is far better than he gets credit for, Bree is passable, Janae is fit and reasonable at times, and Janelle is ok in small doses. Theres only Stingray that's annoying.

As for the new family, I'm liking Alex more, but still not a whole deal. Undecided on the girl yet, but she hasn't impressed me yet, and as I said, Zeke must die.

Dylan is a good character when he plays off his relationship with Paul and less with Sky, Bree is boring, but she is useful to plot development all over Ramsay Street, Janae is hot, Janelle is comedy relief... sometimes.

Zeke is irrititating, Rachel is okay, and Alex? I thought I hated Alex but when he said he was breaking up with Susan I was dissapointed, so either I like it when Susan is happy, or I've just betrayed my beloved Mr Kennedy :crying:

So I missed what Benji was referring to, the sofa thing, so looked to see if there was a clip. I found a better one.

http://rapidshare.de/files/8741854/bouncy_...worzel.avi.html

vlcsnap889207wi.th.jpg

vlcsnap889006bm.th.jpg

vlcsnap888708ug.th.jpg

Boyd's copping an eyefull. :)

I love Janelles shreik when Stinger interupts her on the phone. :D

Edited by King Ellis