EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow awesome episode today. my number one bomber guess was karl as just it doesn't make sense to hurt susan especially since he gave them the tickets (which means he knew she'd be on)

the other characters but none make sense:

-max, steph, boyd hoyland

- toadie, stuart, ned

- harold, lou

- timmins family

- lynne/joe

but all those guys have someone they love on board. my only other guess is that dude who wanted to buy izzy's scarlett bar.

spoiler for next week or two (this spoiler does not reveal the bomber btw lol):

both susan AND izzy get notes reading "You got lucky". its not just izzy, the bomber seems to be after susan as well.

i have no idea if anyone else gets notes

Edited by The Chief

It could be Doug Willis.

Think about it - Karl and Susan bought his house. And you know he never wanted to move and it was all the work of his short wife called Anne. I never liked her. So how does he go after the man who bought his house?? Kill all his love serious love interests (so it doesn't include that receptionist). Then, when all the women are dead he can get his house back!

He came back for the 20th anniversary so he could have got a feel for the place again.

Edited by TheArsenal

That was AWESOME though I feel slightly cheated not seeing the impact. Janelle seeing Dylan was spooky. Liked how Susan and Izzy thought they were the only ones left.

Oh and Susan deciding that Karl would look after Rachel and Zeke if she and Alex (who I like more all the time) died.... Yeah, why should he!?

You lucky bastard!

The Gus thing could make sense, we never saw him die, and they just glossed over his 'death' and just went on with the show, never mentioning it. He'll hate Paul for setting him up and leaving him for dead, he hates Izzy for lying about the baby, and he hates Karl. If he can set him up (notes for Izzy and Susan) all the better.

Of course, he's dead, and he hasn't exacted revenge on Max, so it's probably crap.