EWB Neighbours thread

Such a great episode. Good quality happy and cheesy Neighbours just like I like it!

Izzy's dress, Paul present (one sock), Timmins dancing, everyone friends....Ahhhh happy times.

Even uber-obvious Harold heel turn and evil Drew couldn't sully the mood!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, here in Australia we're well into the next season and SHIZNIT IS GETTIN' CAHRAZZZY! But I'm scared I'll ruin things .. so I'll just say that I hate Zeek, and he should die. Fucking little twat.

OH and Katia is a fucking whore. She is my most hated character in Neighbours history .. you'll see.

Edited by Screamfeeder

Heh, here in Australia we're well into the next season and SHIZNIT IS GETTIN' CAHRAZZZY! But I'm scared I'll ruin things .. so I'll just say that I hate Zeek, and he should die. Fucking little twat.

OH and Katia is a fucking whore. She is my most hated character in Neighbours history .. you'll see.

It all comes to a head on tomorrow's show:

Connor feels so smothered by Harold’s dependency; he decides to move out of the house. Without his lifeline, Harold struggles to keep his grief in check and, in desperation, begs God for a sign. His prayer seems to be answered when Harold finds a letter written by David claiming the world would be a better place without Paul in it and in this, Harold finds justification to enter Paul’s house and strangle Paul to death.

(PS. He doesn't die.)

Ho...ly...crap.

Harold is awesome.

Plus the Toadie/Janelle egg war was great, especially Toadie nearly falling over at the start.

Edited by The Zekester

Paul must have the lungs of a newborn infant to be taken out that fast. I think it would've had more effect to have faded in David's voice doing the voiceover, but it still worked a treat. Nothing that really stood out as good aside from that, and the only bad is that I hate Steph with gusto.