Tottenham axe six

FLiam

Guest OnlyOneKeano

What twat made the decision to get rid of Anderton? He's a crowd favourite, and the supporters are going to be mighty pissed off me thinks.

...wait...that's a good thing! :D

Oh well, Tottenham next season should be a fun thing.

You obviously havent been in the crowd at spurs match hes playing in have you .

Well...I'm assuming he's a fan favourite :D

I don't really agree with the getting rid of Anderton and Poyet...but I'm a Gooner, and anything that could potentially damage Tottenham is alright with me!

Agrees with the respect for Anderton comment. Great servant for th eclub...

Mwahahaha so Robinson for £1.5m or whatever it is...Great price! Shame James Milner doesn't wanna leave...Still we can finally get rid of Keller...Now we just need a decent left back (bye bye Mauricio) and someone with some grit and flair in centre midfield....And Matty Etherington!

Hopefully it will give space for great youngsters like Rohan Ricketts to step up into the big time.

Pff, just remember where he came from when you start kissing his arse <_<

You obviously havent been in the crowd at spurs match hes playing in have you .

To be fair, he doesn't have many chances to :P

I'd love to see Anderton down here at Argyle. The wings are probably our weakest point. Not that we have many weak points.

Oh, and if you're offloading Keller, we'll have him too :P We need backup for McCormick, because Kevin Pressman and Steve Ogrizovitcz (sp?) both > Romain Larrieu :angry:

Edited by TheReilDeal

Zeige being released is the only shock. Liverpool and Boro have been bitching over him for years now and Spurs just go and let him go.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Villa shirt next season, he'd be good back-up.

I was thinking the same thing. He'd be a useful addition, and seeing as he'd be free, we could get him ontop of any other players we're after. His wages could be a hurdle, however.