EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that this is the first time I've entered this topic makes me happy.

Oh, and that Zhang Ziyi got so high without me voting.

EDIT: And I find Fitzy's, naiwf's and RM's Asian responses funny. OH NOES, people like Asian chicks, deal with it.

Edited by Liam

Guest muddatrucker

No Lucy Pinder? you guys are fucking queers.

The top 2 should of been Pinder and Brook, you're are definitely fucking queers.

Haha, such a chav :P. Keep buying Nuts and Zoo.

EDIT: And I find Fitzy's, naiwf's and RM's Asian responses funny. OH NOES, people like Asian chicks, deal with it.

Yeah, because it is any different from CSAMH complaining about most of the other picks. If he can complain about the others, we can complain about the Asians making the list.

No, my point being that I find it humorous that you are all dismissing a whole ethnicity. He may not like certain girls, but he hasn't bashed every single white girl on there.

Heaven forbid there would be more (....actually, is there even any at all) black girls on there, cos I'm sure we'd have got a similar response.

Yeah, because it is any different from CSAMH complaining about most of the other picks. If he can complain about the others, we can complain about the Asians making the list.

No, my point being that I find it humorous that you are all dismissing a whole ethnicity. He may not like certain girls, but he hasn't bashed every single white girl on there.

Heaven forbid there would be more (....actually, is there even any at all) black girls on there, cos I'm sure we'd have got a similar response.

I'm actually surprised there aren't black girls on the list...There's a couple of ood looking black actresses out there

Guest Ringo Masterson

Yeah, all Japs look the same anyway.

Watch out now, you aren't supposed to dismiss an entire ethnicity.

Woah, shit, that might have been the closest thing to you actually cracking a joke, Fitzy.

At the end of the day, you can dismiss an entire ethnicity as to what you do or don't like, but do you expect everyone to all like the same kinda girls? You don't like asian girls, but obviously others will, so should it be that big a deal that some of them crack this list?

EDIT: Actually, fuck that, just look at what Benji said.

Edited by Liam

finally caught up, glad to see my Salma make the to ten, though she should've been in the top 5.....

as for the lack of Angelina, I think we need to hunt down and castrate everyone who voted her in the negative list.

Just out of my own curiosity do ya know where on the list she would've been without the negative votes?

At the end of the day, you can dismiss an entire ethnicity as to what you do or don't like, but do you expect everyone to all like the same kinda girls? You don't like asian girls, but obviously others will, so should it be that big a deal that some of them crack this list?

EDIT: Actually, fuck that, just look at what Benji said.