New Bond

therockbox

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying Jews are Carpenters.

Is this one of those weird math word problems? If Jesus was carpenter and all Jews are carpenters, does that make Jesus a Jew?

A) Yes

B) No

C) Inconclusive

Alexis Denisof was robbed.

Word.

Was he even in the running?

I'm saying Jews are Carpenters.

Is this one of those weird math word problems? If Jesus was carpenter and all Jews are carpenters, does that make Jesus a Jew?

A) Yes

B) No

C) Inconclusive

Alexis Denisof was robbed.

Word.

Was he even in the running?

Don't think so. Henry Cavill was. Love him.

And yes, it's a weird math problem.

If Jesus leaves Jewland at 12:00, travelling at 4MPH on his mule, whereas Moses leaves Egypt at 12:40, travelling at 1MPH with some jews, where do they meet?

I think Alexis is a little too soft-spoken for Bond. I've honestly never watched an entire Bond film in my life, but Connery will always be Bond in my mind. Denisof has the look, dunno if he has the voice though.

Yeah, but how many times does he need to beat Goliath? If I was David I'd hit the fucker and then make sure he stays down.

Edited by Kaneanite™

I think Alexis is a little too soft-spoken for Bond. I've honestly never watched an entire Bond film in my life, but Connery will always be Bond in my mind. Denisof has the look, dunno if he has the voice though.

David was a pussy with a stone. What happens when all the stones are gone? Then he's fucked. Or say if his slingshot snaps, he'd be a dead kid walking.

Then he'd pull out his peashooter. Obviously.