American Dad and Family Guy

therockbox

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're on this Saturday starting at 10:05. Looking at the description on Sky it's not the new series of Family Guy yet, but I'd imagine it'll be on pretty soon.

Is it not? Hmmph. I did mark out somewhat when I saw the advert the other day. For those who don't know it starts outside an animated 10 Downing Street with Guagmire dressed as a policeman. That shot isn't shown for too long so I was like " :huh: Was that...". Definately looking forward to this, it'll give me a chance to rest my PS2 after probable 48 hours of PES5 :P I haven't obtained episodes of either series so all is new to me.

I just did a quick google and ended up at a Family Guy forum on tv.com. Someone posted saying that it is season 4 of FG. American Dad is on first and FG follows it.

Hmmm after some more digging around brings up planet family guy. They say that the BBC issued a press release over their tv listings for Saturday and the FG episode is Thin White Line from series 3. This is the press release in PDF form http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/...bctvwk43_un.pdf I have season 3 on DVD but i'll probably still watch just to see if they choose to edit stuff out.

Edited by King Ellis

I don't know about buying the rights from Sky One, I think this deal was with Fox. Oh and having seen two more adverts which feature snippets of Family Guy, it looks like we're getting season 3.

Oh well, Season 3 will do me fine until we get Season 4 sometime next year (20 odd episodes of Season 3, isn't there?).

I've heard good stuff about American Dad too. What's the basic premise to that? Is it a bit like Family Guy's?

Edited by Jordan Stiva

Oh well, Season 3 will do me fine until we get Season 4 sometime next year (20 odd episodes of Season 3, isn't there?).

I've heard good stuff about American Dad too. What's the basic premise to that? Is it a bit like Family Guy's?

A moronic, ultra-patriot CIA Agent, an alien he rescued, an olympian in the body of a goldfish, a nerd, and a hippie. That's pretty much the family in American Dad.

Edit: Oh, and his hot wife

Edited by Queer Eye For The Pirate Guy

Guest Dakendo

I've never seen American Dad, but judging by QE4TPG's description, it sounds like it should be great. Family Guy I have seen however, and I'm greatly looking forward to it. Family Guy > *.

I can't wait.