Which game series do you own?

PkmnTrainerJ

Games come in series these days. Which ones do you own? e.g Halo 1 & Halo 2 would be a series.

I own:

Prince Of Persia series (so far)

Final Fantasy series (except 3 dammit)

Mana series (except Legend dammit)

Super Mario Bros. series

Pokemon series

Want to complete my Mana and FF collection.

Marathon (Original, Durandal, and Infinity)

Myth (TFL and Soulblighter, Wolf Age doesn't count)

Escape Velocity (Original, Override, and Nova)

WarCraft (Original, II, III, and WoW)

Tekken (despite the fact 2 and 3 don't work properly), which is my favourite game for relieving stress and I adore the storyline, I know they don't change much between games, but I can't miss out :(

Final Fantasy (bar 3 and any spin-offs), let's face it, I'm an FF nerd and I adore the series, each one brilliant in its own unique way, perhaps it's just the name value, but I'll always prefer Final Fantasy over other RPG's, even the mana games which are made by the same company.

Prince of Persia, I've still not even started on Warrior Within because I got stuck on Sands of Time then bought Civ3 soon after and forgot about them.

Pokémon, or at least one version of every generation, they might all be the same, but with each games comes new tactics, it's when you get into tournament battling rather than game battling that it comes into its own.

Grand Theft Auto, bar 2, but that was shit.

I have owned all the Smackdown! series, but obviously I sold old ones.

Grant Theft Auto - including 2 which featured one of my favourite features with the gangs, which hasn't really been carried on to what it could have been...

Premier Manager - 1/2/3 & 98, haven't gone in to the whole yearly updates thing since then.

Pro Rugby Manager - Decent enough games but not really a merket and I doubt I'd get a follow up since both were fairly impulsive purchases, even if they did bring me a lot of joy an sorrow...

Warhammer (Grudgebringers saga) - Both Shadow of the Horned Rat and Dark Omen were good little strategy games, with a nice RPG element to it.

Total War - 3 great games made even better with 3 great expansion packs. 'Nuff said

The Sims - More m ybrother then me but yeah still got them both + all the expansions no matter how much I try and advise against it.

Smackdown! - Yeah had them all at one point or another, the PSone incarnations though I gave to my cousins when I gave them my old PSone a couple of Chrimbos ago.

Official Olympic games - For whatever reason every 4 years I feel compelled to shell out for these button bashers. Got Barca '92, Atlanta '96, Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004. Don't think there were any official games before then.

There are probably more but can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Pokémon, or at least one version of every generation, they might all be the same, but with each games comes new tactics, it's when you get into tournament battling rather than game battling that it comes into its own.

And I have all of the Resident Evil games except the shitty GBA, and Gun Survivor ones, because obviously they don't count.

Max Payne and Timesplitters are the only other ones I can think of.

And I have all of the Resident Evil games except the shitty GBA, and Gun Survivor ones, because obviously they don't count.

Max Payne and Timesplitters are the only other ones I can think of.

The sub-title is, or want to own, I thought I'd add have owned too, no need for sarcasm Kaney.

The sub-title is, or want to own, I thought I'd add have owned too, no need for sarcasm Kaney.

No need for delusions of grandeur my dear Benjirito :P

I was referring to the fact that the Gun Survivor games were absolute gobshite, and so I decided that they don't count. Because they suck. And I don't want to ever play them again.

Capiche? :P

No need for delusions of grandeur my dear Benjirito :P

I was referring to the fact that the Gun Survivor games were absolute gobshite, and so I decided that they don't count. Because they suck. And I don't want to ever play them again.

Capiche? :P

Oi, I'm the Godfather, I get to say capiche, capiche?