Jean Van de Velde is an idiot

sahyder1

The funny thing is, most people thinking this is alright would probably be appalled if a white person tried to utilize some of the provisions of affirmative action for his/herself. Women are on a pound per pound basis as strong as men, but the problem is that there aren't a multitude of 6 feet tall, 170 pound women running around the tour. There's no need for this particular idiot to play in this particular tournament, other than to make a moot point about some hollow sense of male superiority. Here's hoping that if he plays, they lay him to waste.

Edited by Good Ol' Beatnik

Guest muddatrucker

In that case you wouldn't get a featherweight fighting a superheavyweight, so why don't they stick to their own tournaments.

The guy is making a half decent point, even if he is a cunt, I can't help but support him for it.

Once again, its women being selective about equality.

Guest clarencepool

It's a matter of time before women start campaigning to play football with men. And one day if a woman does somehow make it to mens professional football... I hope some sick fucker goes in two footed with all studs showing on her.

Well then why is Michelle Wie trying to play on the men's tour when she hasn't even won on the LPGA tour yet to the best of my knowledge?

Isn't her best position a third?!

Anyways it's all due to sponsorship and the fact she's a young American girl.

Laura Davies (with a better record) wouldn't get on cos she's old and hardly the looker of the locker room.

It's all down to money and sponsorship.

Guest muddatrucker

It's a matter of time before women start campaigning to play football with men. And one day if a woman does somehow make it to mens professional football... I hope some sick fucker goes in two footed with all studs showing on her.

Didn't that club in Italy that has Colonel Gadaffi's son try to sign a women but she turned them down as she'd just be a gimmick?

Actually IIRC it was several women as they kept trying after being turned down by one.

Edited by King Ellis