Good Halloween Tunes?

Gabriel

I heard of this genre the other day referred to as Troll Metal. Look it up on wiki and find a band name from the small list there, I haven't heard anything from it yet... but damn, it's GOT to be good.

I'm guessing it would encompass Finntroll and Mortis...Finntroll are excellent, but not that Halloween.

Thriller is a must. Who gives a fuck about a singer's personal life? If the song's good, the song's good, regardless. Thriller didn't suddenly become a bad song when people started accusing Jackson of child abuse.

If you're having the Monster Mash, get "Ballroom Blitz" by Sweet and a few tracks from the Rocky Horror soundtrack.

Also, try "Bloodletting" by Concrete Blonde, "I'm A Vampire" by Future Bible Heroes and "Lesbian Vampires From Outer Space" by The Scary Bitches.

Samhain

Balzac

Blitzkid

And of course, the Misfits.

EDIT: And depending on what mood you want, some Buckethead thrown in there would be nice (Cuckoo Clocks Of Hell album).

EDIT2: How could I forget? Type O fucking Negative!

Edited by That One Guy

Burn'em All - The Anti-Nowhere League

Disposable Teens - Marilyn Manson

Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson

Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie

Return Of The Phantom Stranger - Rob Zombie

Some London After Midnight would be groovy too.

On the subject of Type O Negative, My Girlfriend's Girlfriend is a must.

Edited by That One Guy

Thanks guys. After looking through about 95% of the suggestions, I've burnt my CD for the party. 104 tracks.

A lot of the stuff is good, but I have to remember that about 75% of the people there are going to be my girlfriend's friends...and a lot of them aren't into the same stuff I am, so I had to be really careful in selecting which songs to throw on. Maybe if I get bored I'll throw the list up here for you guys sometime.