Relaxed Rap Songs

Hellfire

I'm looking for some Relaxed Rap Songs. I don't know how to explain it really. Something like Kanye West - Heard 'em Say and basically the whole Foreign Exchange CD. So does anyone have any suggestions?

Guest SquadBoy

well, I'm sorta seeing what your saying. There is hella different types though. Like there is Snoop/Pharrell "Let's Get Blown", Clipse "Gangster Lean", Lil' Wayne "Earthquake" and those are like Laid Back songs for girls.

then there are tracks like "Ski Mask Way" and "Ryder Music" from 50 Cent that are relaxed gangster tracks.

I mean their are hella different types of Relaxed stuff..can you be more specific? I never heard of Foriegn Exchange btw.

'Regulate' by Warren G and Nate Dogg.

Ding, ding, ding!

And You Know How We Do It by Ice Cube.

The ultimate driving double play.

W00! Y'all really know your West Coast music. Them 2 are 2 of my favorite songs.

the smoothed out beat for Juvenile's "Rodeo" is hella good. For y'all who aren't fans of Juvie, and like relaxed shit then listen to his new song. Besides that here is some other stuff I can recommend.

Juvenile, along with a lot of other New Orleans rappers, they sound rough as hell. If the beat sounds smooth and relaxed, their voices aren't. I listen to a lot of Southern rap, but not often from N.O.

EDIT: and while I'm here, Regulate is one damn good song.

Edited by Lowerdeck