Movies With Surprising Endings...

paidelr

So I'm in that mood after watching my SAW DVD again and then seeing SAW2 so I have this question:

I'm looking for good movies (Horror or Action) with surprising and GREAT endings. Preferrably recent (As in 2001+) and ones that are out on DVD for me to buy.

Saw = Good Ending

The Village = Shitty

I also saw OldBoy with the English subtitles and I LOVED that movie. I can't wait for the American remake. Thanks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, definitely gonna pick up Identity next time I head into Walmart.

Also, I like movies like SAW where it involves games to play. Or something.

And movies like Identity sounds like, where strangers are put together for a purpose and that's part of the plot.

Oh, and movies like Se7en or SAW again where the killer has a real purpose for what he is doing. Or is doing he work for a big reason.

So, I've decided to go with trusty Amazonl.ca for this one. I've made a list of the ones I'm looking at along with the prices. I was looking for getting the best deal for around $50.

Here:

The Usual Suspects - 21.23

Fight Club - 23.38

The Hole - 9.93

Frailty - 13.46

The Game - 19.76

Narc - 13.49

Identity - 20.66

Memento - 26.44

Crash - 23.96

All prices are Canadian according to amazon.ca.

See, it would be so much easier if either Identity, Memento, or The Usual Suspects were one of the $10 ones as I'm looking at those three specifically.

So, what do you think?

Guest Grapehead

Cusack and Liotta are fucking awesome in it, I'll give the movie that much. Go rent the Usual Suspects or Fight Club for the greatest movie endings ever.

Edited by Grapehead

Cusack and Liotta are fucking awesome in it, I'll give the movie that much. Go rent the Usual Suspects or Fight Club for the greatest movie endings ever.

When those two movies came out, everyone I talked to saw the ending of Fight Club coming, and nobody I talked to saw the ending of Indentity coming. That seems really strange to me, but I guess the world is a strange place.

You live in a weird place. No one I have ever talked to had any idea that the twist in Fight Club was coming, I certainly didn't. Identity was incredibly predictable... at least I felt.