XBox 360

A-Dub

I'd wait for a games you want to come out first. Then buy the console.

I'll be getting a 360 as soon as I can though, since I prefer the adult-style Xbox games, and their exclusive franchises (the RARE games, Bungie games, KOTOR games (I pray for another one), etc). Not to mention Xbox Live kicks ass even if the game is shitty on single player.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To have BC, you need a hard drive and either 1) download the patch through X Box Live (Silver or Gold, Silver is free) 2) Go to Xbox.com and burn the patch to a disk, then load it or 3) email Xbox.com and they will send a disk to you via the mail. It’s all free; you just need the hard drive to store the patch.

Since I was stupid and didn't preorder, I'm gonna hafta try and find one at a local store. I was planning on waiting but my XBOX disk drive is crapping out and I'd rather just grab it now since I have the money.

And did anyone besides Corizzle win one through Pepsi?

I'm probably getting this for Christmas now but since my family is poor this is all I'd get. I need an idea of a game to get with it too, maybe NFS:MW.

You get a 400 dollar system and a game and your family is poor? What I woulda given to be that poor growing up.

Since I was stupid and didn't preorder, I'm gonna hafta try and find one at a local store. I was planning on waiting but my XBOX disk drive is crapping out and I'd rather just grab it now since I have the money.

And did anyone besides Corizzle win one through Pepsi?

Guest Grapehead

I saw the system at the local video game store, and I was NOT impressed by the graphics. Seriously, just meh meh meh, nothing special whatsoever. I understand that launch titles show nothing of the capabilities of the system, but the Xbox 360 blatantly shows how worthless the upgrades are, they certainly aren't worth $400+

I saw the system at the local video game store, and I was NOT impressed by the graphics. Seriously, just meh meh meh, nothing special whatsoever. I understand that launch titles show nothing of the capabilities of the system, but the Xbox 360 blatantly shows how worthless the upgrades are, they certainly aren't worth $400+

NBA 2K6 is the greatest looking sports game ever.

Phenomenal graphics and it truly showcases what the 360 is capable of. Look for 2K7 to fix some of the stuff they overlooked in this version and it'll be stunning.

My bro's had his preordered since they started taking them (think he was the 3rd person to preorder in that store) and he went to check the status of it the other day, and they said he may not get one on the 2nd of December, but may have to wait until the 4th at the earliest due to stock problems - there really just isn't enough to go around. Don't get me wrong, the console and the games look pretty good, but I just feel that MS have just totally rushed this thing out the door.