Bands That You Wish Would Reform

Benji

Two main bands for me, the first is obvious, Rage Against The Machine, in 2000 I started getting into 'proper' rock (IE: Not pop-punk bands) and I discovered Rage literally a month before their semi-official split. I was so into their music and still am to this day, I cannot deny I like Audioslave musically more, Cornells voice is far superior to Zach, but it's the powerful LYRICS that Zach pronounced that made the band amazing, it wasn't all "communism rocks, money sucks" as people always seem to mistake, they were writing about equality and they knew that the only way to get a message to 'the system' is to work through it.

Second is the one I wish even more, I'm not a huge fan of europop, but if I get into it I REALLY get into it, and Aqua just defined that scandinavian bubblegum pop whilst not being outrageously embarassing to admit you like them. They actually have some quality songs and "Turn Back Time" proved single-wise that they weren't all bouncy pop, I love nothing more than to spend an hour or so going through their songs, not to mention that Lene is shockingly hot.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it would have to be One Minute Silence as well as RATM.

They were just so awesome and I never had a chance to see them live. I just love the drumming, the awesome riffs and the lyrics are quite RATM-y.

Guest The Imperfect™

Rage Against The Machine is totally a yes. They were one of my favorite rock bands, and maybe still are to this date. A Rage Against The Machine and Anti-Flag tour would be so kick ass.

Spineshank

How could I forget :o

I absolutely fucking adored Spineshank when I heard New Disease, they were used phenomenally in the Prince of Persia: Warrior Within video when "Fallback" was played in the background. Personally I wasn't overkeen on all the songs from that album, but that by no means meant I wished they'd have broken up, the music was still good and, if anything, it allowed me to discuss them with more mainstreamed people.

Spineshank

How could I forget :o

I absolutely fucking adored Spineshank when I heard New Disease, they were used phenomenally in the Prince of Persia: Warrior Within video when "Fallback" was played in the background. Personally I wasn't overkeen on all the songs from that album, but that by no means meant I wished they'd have broken up, the music was still good and, if anything, it allowed me to discuss them with more mainstreamed people.