American "Soccer" fans

9 to 5

• 3 weeks later...

As for the World Cup Draw. U.S. got burned, badly. Italy, Ghana, and the Czech Republic are all very, very good opponents.

Anyone else see the US coming out of this with only one win??

Italy will beat them and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Czech Republic do it as well.... :thumbsdown:

I dont think that the US has the strongest team or anything but I also dont see them losing to Ghana, we got the Ghana superstar Freddy Adu. :shifty: What I am is hoping for is a tie with the Czechs or Italy and a win against Ghana getting us to the next round hopefully. The US team is pretty young so I think that next WC could be one that the US can really accel in of course depending on the draw.

I pretty sure that the US/Mexico match would take the US getting to the finals or atleast late in the tournament to happen. The Brazil vs US is alot more likely if we were to finish 2nd in the group then that would almost be guarenteed to be our matchup. I am with you wanting to see those two matches be played. The difference from this cup to the last one though is that it is in Europe so the games wont be early in the morning they will probaly just be in the evening or at night depending on where you are.