World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Are any of you on friendly terms with the Timbermaw Furbolgs?

Scratch that. Just friendly with them. I'm exhalted with Frostwolfs.

Where are the Timbermaw anyway? I've never heard of them, higher level mob?

Edited by That One Guy

There

60 hunter. Picture quality brought to you by Paint.

My New Pal

Making a blood elf that actually looked good without falling into the Legolas wannabe mold was quite difficult, but I think I succeeded.

I finally got my addons again and readied my interface. Looking sexy these days.

I decided I hated the the males, so here's a blood elf female that I may actually level. Alektria

Edited by That One Guy

Maybe we should do an extra topic for EWB WoW Servers, one in Europe, one in the USA.

i am all for PvP, hord (alliance is so full of ideots... just look at warsong stuff, hord wins 90% of the time) and part time play only (sinc i am not plaing to much and i will spend that not much with my one and only level 49 character on the german server ;) ) - like setting up a time wen we all meet and play. (so we are doing level 15 quests with 5 people or something ^^)

I´ll just open one EWB Server Topic.

Why would an Orc Warrior look like a Human Rogue? Me and my friend were on our way from Astranaar to Auberdine and we ran into what looked like a flagged Human Rogue, but when I clicked it it said he was an Orc Warrior. However, he looked like a human rogue decked out in all black. I asked my friend after we killed him if it was just me, or if he saw it too - and he did.

Why..?

A trinket called the Orb of Deception. Transforms you into a member of the Opposite faction for 10 minutes or so, sells for stupid money no real practical use.

Or if they're not that high a level it was probably Noggenfogger elixir which will turn you into either: A pirate, a Ninja (like you saw), a skeleton or a minature version of yourself.

Edited by Triple H 86

That's cool, I want it. I also want a Belf Bandit Mask, hopefully I win the auction on the one I found in the AH.

But yeah, this guy was only level 33 or so and my friend is level 39 and at the time I was level 30.

That's cool, I want it. I also want a Belf Bandit Mask, hopefully I win the auction on the one I found in the AH.

But yeah, this guy was only level 33 or so and my friend is level 39 and at the time I was level 30.

But on the plus side, if you're a hunter, you might as well farm them anyway to get ingrediants for some awesome leather armour (especially the belt). The recipes for which can be quested for in WC from the guys living in the left-hand eye socket of the skull that makes up the WC entrance ¬_¬

Edited by Farmer Reil