24 Season 5

Green Demon

Holy crap...I knew as soon as the asian guy told Jack to answer the phone inside the building the Chinese would get him...but even after that my jaw hit the floor with how it was pulled off. Hearing Jack beg to be killed is a shock.

A great season, Season 6 is going to be unlike any season so far.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damnit, the wait for January 07's going to be worse than the wait for January 06. :(

Who the hell was Morris, though? I don't think I've ever seen, or heard of him. o_O He HAS to be brought back, though. 24's lacking a lot of memorable characters thanks to Robocop, and as he already proved, he can provide the funny.

I guess Graham and his man are going to take a backseat to the Chinese for Season 6, and then CTU'll go after them in Season 7. I was kinda hoping it was the other way around all throughout the last hour. There was no way the Chinese weren't going to come back, and there's no way they're not going to go after Graham and co, but I was just hoping they would focus on Graham first so that it would seem like more of a continuation of this season.

Whatever, the Chinese are badass though, and I hope to god Aaron comes back. This has all the potential to be something different from the previous seasons, and so I can't wait, as 'CTU chasing down terrorists in LA lozl' was starting to get a bit repetitive for me.

EDIT - The lack of Curtis in either of the two last episodes sucked, though. =(

Edited by Mysterio2000X

Who the hell was Morris, though? I don't think I've ever seen, or heard of him. o_O He HAS to be brought back, though. 24's lacking a lot of memorable characters thanks to Robocop, and as he already proved, he can provide the funny.

Morris was played by Carlo Rota, who is certainly not what you'd call a well-known character actor. Still, I hope he comes back.

And I wish Curtis would have at least popped up in the last CTU scene. But I'm sure he'll be back in Day 6.

Morris was played by Carlo Rota, who is certainly not what you'd call a well-known character actor. Still, I hope he comes back.

And I wish Curtis would have at least popped up in the last CTU scene. But I'm sure he'll be back in Day 6.

I meant more in the context of the 24-verse. :P

He hasn't been in any of the previous seasons, has he?

Oh. No, he hasn't. All we know about him is that he's Chloe's ex-husband and presumably he used to work for CTU since he and Jack are apparently on a first-name basis.

Well odds are there will be more than just one plot line in all of this.

1- Jack on a boat to China

2- The search for Jack Bauer in the first place I mean no one knows he is on a ship to China.

3- Whatever terrorist attack that is set to take place on that day.

4- The new president and how that will all come out with new characters being introduced.

Carlo Rota was in the Boondock Saints, although some Canadian viewers will perhaps know him as Albert from this year's Ken Finkleman series "At the Hotel".

Guest Kliq Masterson

24 really needed some cockney comic relief. Making fun of the English is always a good thing.

I liked the series finale. The whole thing was incredibly predictable, but there was something awesome about the way it went town. Not the best 24 finale but I'd say it's still awesome.

I also hope we get the VP (now president) as a regular next season. Mainly because he looks creepy, he's awesome and I've had a man-crush on him since I saw Twin Peaks.

Well I guess those random facts saying Jack can take on 1 billion Chinese will either be proven correct or wrong next season.

Fuck though, 8 months wait? I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

EDIT: Ahhhh hell Bill Simmons just made me spit water:

Speaking of President Logan, what was the most shocking revelation this season -- that he knew about President Palmer's death, or that he had a problem with premature ejaculation?
Edited by Clawson

Am I the only one puzzled as to how the Chinese found Jack at that warehouse? There was so little time for them to (A) find out he was there and (B) establish themselves able to catch him and © get him over to that boat to ship him to Shanghai.

Makes no sense to me.

Guest Kliq Masterson

24 is in turbo-time. Jack can make it to one side of LA to the other in 5 minutes. Clearly the Chinese can find out where he is in the same time >_>

Am I the only one who saw the similarities between Victor Drazen's death and Henderson's?

Am I the only one who saw the similarities between Victor Drazen's death and Henderson's?

Nope. Very, VERY similar. So similar that one has to wonder if it was intentional or not.

Am I the only one puzzled as to how the Chinese found Jack at that warehouse? There was so little time for them to (A) find out he was there and (B) establish themselves able to catch him and © get him over to that boat to ship him to Shanghai.

Makes no sense to me.

Guest Ringo Mars

Well this explains what Jack's situation with the Chinese will be next season.

Executive producer Howard Gordon revealed that Jack escapes from the Chinese cargo ship before Season 6 begins. There is also a possibility that this is shown during the Season 6 prequel on the Season 5 DVD.

It was the only logical way to go with it, really, so I'm glad they did. Of course, this probably means that the Chinese will be involved in every series from now on.

Anyone think this escape could lead into the rumoured series set in London?

It was the only logical way to go with it, really, so I'm glad they did. Of course, this probably means that the Chinese will be involved in every series from now on.

Anyone think this escape could lead into the rumoured series set in London?

Chinese could think he dies (again) after the escape. Of course then they would have fun trying to track him down afterwards. Either that or the US has to make a deal for them not trying to ship him to a gulag. But also, the LA consulate are the ones most pissed off. Get Jack away from LA, which could happen with the rumors, the Chinese may not be as caring.

2. No.

You're going from Los Angeles to China. London is nowhere near either one, nor is it on that ocean.