24 Season 5

Green Demon

Well I feel that the reason Edgar is getting the silent treatment is that he was perfectly fine and then died out of the blue. Tony isn't 100% and odds are he'd of died sooner than later from the events that took place earlier. In all reality I do feel Tony deserved a silent treatment but if thats the case then why not every other big death like Michelle, Palmer, Mason, heck even Chappelle for that matter.

Mason and Chappelle got the silent clock while Michelle and Palmer were killed at the begining of the episode so it would be hard to do it then.

Indeed. How many characters have gotten the silent clock thusfar, anyway? As far as I can recall, it's Teri Bauer, George Mason, Ryan Chappelle, President Keeler (though he didn't actually DIE per se), and Edgar Stiles.

I just think it's silly to have Tony seemingly die at the end of the episode and then not give him of all people the silent countdown unless they're going somewhere with this.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the episode, not a surprise that Tony and Lynn died ... but both? Interesting. Did anyone else seem to forget that Henderson's now on the loose, why not chase him?

Odd Tony didn't get the silent. Then again, maybe it was just the means of death and because there was a minute or two which Jack was holding onto him. It wasn't just Edgar drops and boom, end.

And who says the guy who played Mason isn't just dropping by and saying hi? His appearance may not mean anything.

Edited by Lowerdeck

The preview makes it hard for me to believe that Audrey is actually in on it. If you believe a Jack lookalike took out Palmer, an Audrey lookalike could have sold the info.

Honestly how far would you go to save your own life. I mean would you lie and say it was some person in the government? Honestly this is what makes 24 so great I don't think anyone saw this coming and I hope they don't kill Wayne because that would suck.

Personally I hope they don't kill Wayne because Jesus CHRIST they've killed enough major and semi-major characters for a while. I mean, Tony's death practically meant nothing and he was a major, major character.

Still, the Audrey swerve was very interesting and the stuff with Jack and German Agent Desmond from Lost was cool too.

Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

Am I the only who thinks Audrey's father could possibly be the reason that fingers are being pointed to Audrey? The whole thing is clearly a right-wing agenda, he could have some part in it.

Am I the only who thinks Audrey's father could possibly be the reason that fingers are being pointed to Audrey? The whole thing is clearly a right-wing agenda, he could have some part in it.

As Stinger says, everyone's got a price. I wonder what Audrey's was.

Could be a framing though. I doubt her father would have an attack on US soil to get the oil, that's why they were gonna attack Russia.