24 Season 5

Green Demon

Yeah, so ... what the hell does Jane Esperson mean? I don't get why you're all marking out there.

Jane Espenson was a writer for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly. Whedon geeks.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony and Henderson are gonna be in the same room, that should be interesting...

I wonder why the terrorists bothered to go through the whole scheme of dealing and doctoring the access card to CTU. Didn't they know the easiest way for a terrorist to get into CTU is just to apply for a job there? :D

Damn...I definately agree with the intensity. Got a little too intense at the end for me(yes, tears were forming.) Just...wow...

I see what the writers were saying when they said they were going to make it more intense without doing the whole "a nuke is flying towards LA ZOMG" sort of thing. Definately working out nicely.

Wow....Just Wow....

The silent clock was damn near heartbreaking.

So the question is, who dies next week??

Kim's man is the obvious choice, but I don't think they'll go that route.

My money is on Chloe.....

damn... forogt about lynn.... i hope that hobbit bastards kinda deak... sorry for theyp typing... played the 24 drinking game tonight.... (everytime they say jack, bauer, ctu, or president take a drink) and with 2 hours that gets ya fukc the fuck u hahaha...

ya, i say.... head bossman might get it next week

Oh god. That was just... oh god.

Considering how much I disliked Edgar Stiles the first time I saw him (before he proved to be fucking BADASS as Season 4 progressed as far as obese geeks go), I can't believe how much this death hit me. Probably more than any other save MAYBE David Palmer.

There goes Edgar, and 24 will tragically be deprived of his bickering with Chloe endlessly forevermore. At least he got the silent countdown.

Oh, and a side note; Curtis was still en route to CTU at the time of the nerve gas' release, I think, so he's safe.