24 Season 5

Green Demon

I don't mind Audrey, but maybe that's because she's far less annoying than either Teri or Kate were and Claudia didn't get any real character development in the first place.

And I really loved the twist with Spenser. Making it seem completely obvious that he was yet another in a long series of double agents working for CTU and then having it actually turn out that he's just a government agent who didn't realize what he was responsible for was great.

And god DAMN do I hope Walt gets what's coming to him next week.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt is gonna get fucked up

You mess with Jack and you die, just ask all the bitches who tried, well you can't because their dead so Walt you better watch out and that guy who's supposedly the mastermind, hanging around his little tech center. I don't even know who the fuck you are but your dead too.

and Audrey, she seemed a little clingy.

Edited by wCwCreator

I bought Season 3 on DVD for $35 which is a huge deal compared to other places (I've seen as higher as $150 Canadian).

I'm loving Season 3, I've watched the first 10 episodes in about 24 hours. The way everthing came together and Gaielle wasn't a CTU mole was awesome. I can't wait to see how Jack can possibly get out of everything.

Oh fuck.......

Why did I read this thread.

Palmer dies? Michelle dies?

*goes into the corner and cries*

I can't fucking wait until February 12th when this starts.

I was reading a column on ESPN.com and it said Palmer died and I was like .... that's fucked up. I was trying to avoid reading spoilers (cause I hadn't seen the first four hours at the time), and then just run into one.

I'm really coming around to Audrey. Maybe the 24 writers just need a season or so to round out their new characters, because I think she's one of the more sympathetic characters on the show now. Jack's other romantic interests either didn't get any time for development, were horribly acted or were incurably stupid.

It's definately a girl, don't know if it's Kim, I thought I saw black hair. Did Mandy have black hair?

I loved the whole Russians screwing the inside guy and finding out about the switch of the detonation frequencies. Next week should be fun.

Edited by EWFan2004

Meh-ish quality screencap I ripped from the promo:

girlbehindbed6cr.th.jpg

It could be Mandy, but wouldn't that a really lame way for her to get taken so early into the season? Kim makes the most sense, although I don't think it's that she's working with the terrorists. She could be undercover or something; just because she said she was going to work a desk job with the CIA doesn't mean it stayed that way after her dad "died".