24 Season 5

Green Demon

Season 2 is pretty good, probably my joint second favourite with 3 (4 being the top). However, I feel that it weakens in the final third, but just for the first two thirds, it's worth perservering. It doesn't shake everything up as much as the subsequent two series (and 5 by the looks of it), but it's a lot of fun.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion on 24, season-wise, is something like 3 > 4 > 1 > 2. And 3, 4, and 1 are very close (and 1 might be lower because I've watched 3 and 4 much more recently) whilst 2 is the worst by far (and it's still very good).

Guest Ringo Von Masterson

I'd also put 3 ahead of 2 because it had awesome bad guys, with Ramon and all and better moments, like what happened to Nina and Chappelle.

I can't remember what happened to the sister of the woman Jack was going out with in season 2, though. Is she still in jail? I'd mark if they brought her out.

I'd also put 3 ahead of 2 because it had awesome bad guys, with Ramon and all and better moments, like what happened to Nina and Chappelle.

I can't remember what happened to the sister of the woman Jack was going out with in season 2, though. Is she still in jail? I'd mark if they brought her out.

I'd like to see Marie again, but only on the condition that Kate, if she must appear, only appears once, twice at the very most. God did I hate Kate. I mean, at least I can understand what Jack saw in Teri.

SO I downloaded and just finished watching hours 3 and 4. I'm hooked. I don't know if I like Sean Astin's character that much. He seemed to be just thrown into the mix.

Also, the guy in the office that Beresch was talking too that originally told him that Jack was in the airport. Is he an unknown so far or an old character that I wouldn't get?

Was the original plan in Season 3 for Jack to be killed, and for the third to be the last? I ask because it eliminated so many major characters (although most later returned) and the ending with Jack crying seemed a bit...out of place.

Was the original plan in Season 3 for Jack to be killed, and for the third to be the last? I ask because it eliminated so many major characters (although most later returned) and the ending with Jack crying seemed a bit...out of place.

The only major character who was eliminated before the finale was Chapelle, right?

Nina Myers and Sherry Palmer too.

And I liked the fact that the only two characters from 24 who had appeared in the series before at the start of Day 4 were Jack and Chloe. The way they established others, especially Edgar and Curtis (both of whom I really like and I'm glad to have back in Day 5), before bringing Tony, Michelle, Novick, and Palmer back was really well-done.

You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him

drink.

If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and

Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd

shoot Nina twice.

If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer

spared your life.

Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland,

Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played

by no man.

Osama bin Laden's recent proposal for truce is a

direct result of him finding out that Jack Bauer is,

in fact, still alive.

Jack Bauer killed 93 people in just 4 days time. Wait,

that is a real fact.

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then

spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he

gave up the location of the keys.

Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was

addicted to Jack Bauer.

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds

like a fair fight.

The quickest way to a man's heart is through Jack

Bauer's gun.

If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together,

Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.

Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert

red. His second favorite color is violet, but just

because it sounds like violent.

Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's

because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve

miles away.

Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are

conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not

feel like carrying you.

Jack Bauer is the leading cause of death in Middle

Eastern men.

Before Heroin, Jack Bauer tried becoming addicted to

speed...but it only slowed him down.

Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded

gun and won.

Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just

makes him angry.

People with amnesia still remember Jack Bauer.

Nice episode last night. It had far less action than the premier but that's expected. We got to see Jack kill at least one person!

Why was it so awkward between Jack and Audrey when they met? What's the story behind them for someone who just started watching?

Audrey is another one of the characters that needs to go. They seriously need to stop sticking Jack with bad actresses. I really hate how she talks and she her overall character. They should have completely written her character out. I don't want a love triangle with Jack, Audrey, and the new woman who's name I cannot remember.