Euro 2008 draw

9 to 5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon, give us some credit... 4th. <_< How many qualify from each group out of interest? Top 2 and then some play-offs to decide the other 2?

EDIT: Although we really don't know how England'll fair under a new manager, whoever it is may manage to fuck it up, or "Vogts it" as we like to say up here. <_<

Edited by Scott McFly

C'mon, give us some credit... 4th. <_< How many qualify from each group out of interest? Top 2 and then some play-offs to decide the other 2?

EDIT: Although we really don't know how England'll fair under a new manager, whoever it is may manage to fuck it up, or "Vogts it" as we like to say up here. <_<

I said 5th because the 3 sides above you in the draw will finish above you, and you'll probably lose to one of the shitty sides as well.

That should be an easy group for us.

On SSN this morning they were like "OMG LETS HOPE WE DONT GET DENMARK~" Yes, they were shit till they beat us 4-1. Good ole England ;).

Anyways, 100% record could be there for us if we played as well as we can.

Croatia and Russia will be tough places to travel to. Having said that, those countries will probably get humped when they go to Wembley.

I agree. There is no way I see this as a 100% chance, though I do see it as a chance to progress pretty easily.

You're saying that England's full strength, ultra million pound, amazing team can't beat some Croats even in Croatia?

EDIT: Oh, I never said it would be 100% either. However England have more than the ability to accomplish it.

Edited by IAceI

You're saying that England's full strength, ultra million pound, amazing team can't beat some Croats even in Croatia?

EDIT: Oh, I never said it would be 100% either. However England have more than the ability to accomplish it.

Yeah, we should beat them....but we drew with Macedonia, lost to Northern Ireland....want me to continue?

The occasional blip will occur, probably...tis just the way it seems.

Exactly. But it shouldn't, it doesn't seem to ever happen for Brazil, and compared to Macedonia etc. we are Brazil. :P

I just wonder who our manager will be, I wouldn't mind Hiddink even if he isn't English.

Do Brazil always get through with 100% records? :P

How come Scotland were in draw 'Block 4', when they haven't won shit in years? And Wales who've been fairly consistent are in 5?...makes no sense.

I'm quite happy with the group. Granted it's not perfect, but it's a lot better than it could have been. I predict a few little struggles here and there, but that will mostly be due to our incompetence. We've got 3 fairly poor teams. Who we should hopefully pick a fair amount of points off.

Edited by YI-tzy McJewish

Exactly. But it shouldn't, it doesn't seem to ever happen for Brazil, and compared to Macedonia etc. we are Brazil. :P

I just wonder who our manager will be, I wouldn't mind Hiddink even if he isn't English.

Do Brazil always get through with 100% records? :P