The Other Premiership Sides Thread

NobBe Nobbs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Robbie Savage is scum :D. How he's never been sent off is a miracle.

Oh yeah, 10 points. We rule.

One sending off ever actually, for Wales. He is a wind-up merhcant aye but it's alot to do with the press making him into a dirty little shit which he isn't really or esle he would have more than one red card. Even little 'angel' Michael Owen has that in his record.

To be fair, that Wales sending off was ludicrous, he'd been nailed by the most shocking tackle from behind ever and went for raising his arms, which he barely did. I actually like him, wind-up merchants are gold. He's certainly no worse than a full on cheat like C. Ronaldo.

Well that was one hell of a game today. Although 3-1 certainly flattered Chelsea as we performed fantastically. Knew they would though been down to Layer Road quite a bit this year and we play with such fluency and attacking football usuaully so wasn't to suprised to see us go at it.

Anyway great game shame Chelsea won but hey they had to do it by bringing on the big names of which only one really shone.

He's Tony Blair's favourite player :D

I do agree though. I think he's right up there with the best defenders in the Premiership. I don't know what Alain Parrain (or however the fuck you spells the useless shits name) was thinking when he let him leave for nout.

Edited by Turbonegro

He's Tony Blair's favourite player :D

I do agree though. I think he's right up there with the best defenders in the Premiership. I don't know what Alain Parrain (or however the fuck you spells the useless shits name) was thinking when he let him leave for nout.

Actually, he was joint favourite with Steed Malbranque of the great Fulham >_>

If money could buy success, Newcastle wouldn't be so crap.

This is where I'll start. I am a Newcastle fan, started supporting them when they finished third a few years back (This was when I started following the Premiership). We have a very loyal fanbase and always have a lot of money at our disposal, but somehow we never seem to actually win the Premiership. At least we're still in the FA Cup, giving me something to care about... even though hell will freeze over if we win.

Guest muddatrucker

Newcastle would be better if they didn't get shit managers and didn't make out they were better than they are, I remember before the signing of Souness Freddy Sheppard was speaking about how they were one of the big 5 in the world or some shit.

No.