The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

I am decent at easy. :shifty: I suck at medium. :( This is going to take me a long time to get my fingers to move to the correct spot. I tried Bulls on Parade on medium and the red and blue buttons together killed me. How the hell do I do that? And two notes together followed by one and then two again is even worse! :o

It took me like ten tries to beat Tom Morello on easy. I suck.

Edited by Fitzy

I am decent at easy. :shifty: I suck at medium. :( This is going to take me a long time to get my fingers to move to the correct spot. I tried Bulls on Parade on medium and the red and blue buttons together killed me. How the hell do I do that? And two notes together followed by one and then two again is even worse! :o

It took me like ten tries to beat Tom Morello on easy. I suck.

And somebody's already 5* it on Expert.

I tried, and I got...0%. That's right. 0%.

I'm afraid to even select it in quickplay. It'll probably load the song then just fail me when the name comes up...

And Zan, are songs worth more in Hard? I'm getting 600 per 5* on Medium and it's making things very hard to purchase.

I just got it on the PS3....this is my first time on any GH, so I am playing easy. Almost about to beat the game and I bought all the songs from the store. Medium is next! LOL, damn, I tried medium once, but I just cant freakin' use my pinky finger to nail the blue notes. I suppose practice makes perfect.

Also, if anyone is up for coop at some point tomorrow, we can play if you want.

Fuck Slipknot, and fuck whoever thought of following a YBO chord with a GRY chord. And while I enjoy the song, Pride and Joy was a terrible encore for the set of Tier 6. All kindsa crazy shit goes down, and then you play a happy country/blues tune. I was seriously expecting Maiden to be the encore for that tier.

I love GH3. :D I bought it for the PS2, though, only because I knew I wouldn't have enough this week to get it for the Wii, but I really didn't want to wait any longer. I'm going to get it for the Wii in the next few weeks, though. I really want to try playing it online, and the Wii is the only system that I have that's online.

Edited by Helmz

Scraping together money to buy stuff from the store sucks. I 5* all of medium and I still could only buy all the costumes and the Grim Ripper.

Now I gotta whore myself out and play easy so I can get Morello (I did a few songs on Hard and Expert to get Slash).

On a side note, while buying it made me feel stupid, the St. George guitar is badass.

I beat the game on easy with at least 4* on every song. I even got 5* on The Who's song, on Metallica's song and on Iron Maiden's song. But I cannot pass Slayer's song. I have failed ten times! In easy!!

Is the easy in III harder then it was in II?...

Because otherwise, I just don't understand. It should be no problem gold starring every song. Unless it's your first time playing. But even if you're having problems, just play a few songs on expert, or hard rather, and then go back and do easy, and it will seem SLOW...no doubt making it that much more easier for you.

Personally I always found going the apparent slowness to be a hinderance. It was like my brain was conditioned to the quicker pace of medium/hard and I would be going for the notes a little bit sooner then I should have.

Anywhoo, I will be buying this for myself next month and then again on Wii for my brother. So much money!