The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

My favorite band now in my favorite game.

Well, technically they were in II as well, but more Foo Fighters is never a bad thing. I think "This is a Call" would be a fun song to play, though possibly more on Rock Band than Guitar Hero.

Bring on the full game! I was just on the demo and, apart from missing one note where I had to shift my hands around my controller caus they were uncomfortable, didn't miss a single note on Even Flow (Medium) and would have had over 500 streak. That's like, 4 achivements right there. The rest can't be that hard, right? :shifty:

Edited by TheEllisComplex

I managed to five star my first song on medium. It was one of the bonus songs, but I forgot the name. And I have beaten all the normal songs finally, but cannot get past Lou. Any tips on how to beat him? Because he is impossible!

I would like to congratulate F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. by Fall of Troy for being the first song in the history of the Guitar Hero franchise that I have quit mid-song due to how frustrating and out-right fucking retarded the note chart is. Slipknot couldn't do it, The Sword couldn't do it, Made In Mexico couldn't do it, but F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X made me quit at the 60% mark due to being just plain pissed off at the song and the note chart.

Edited by Fanku Kaibutsu

I am getting my butt kicked on medium, but I have seen some videos in youtube of people getting 5* on Through the fire and the flames and Raining Blood on expert, man, those charts are freakin' insane, I dont know how I could tackle that. Took me 4 tries to pass Holiday in Cambodia on medium.

I am getting my butt kicked on medium, but I have seen some videos in youtube of people getting 5* on Through the fire and the flames and Raining Blood on expert, man, those charts are freakin' insane, I dont know how I could tackle that. Took me 4 tries to pass Holiday in Cambodia on medium.

You'll get used to it, I never thought I could play on Hard but I got through it on GH2, currently making my way through on 3. Expert is tough, but it's definitely not as ridiculous as it looks once you get used to it.

Is that Fall of Troy song the one where it is like green + yellow, red + blue, red + yellow, yellow + blue, and all those over and over and over again? If it is, I hate it and I hope the band dies! If not the song i am talking about sucks!
Edited by Venom

I just played the Fall of Troy song and it was indeed shit but I beat it. I also beat all bonus songs except Dragonforce (I can get up to 80% and fluctuate between red and yellow but as soon as I get to 80 I fail). I finally beat Lou, too. Now to move onto failing each and every time on hard.