The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

Are there any Freezepop-esque songs amongst the bonus tracks? I've yet to find one.

I don't think so no. (I can't see the appeal of Freezepop though myself :shifty: lol)

To earlier question, yeah I've done Number of the Beast, and not a Maiden fan, no, it doesn't get any better.

I STILL haven't done either of Raining Blood or One, but I got to 99% on One earlier. I could SEE the very LAST NOTES before I died. ARGGGHHHHHHH! Me and my friends took the mic out of our other friend for failing the song at 99% (on medium, he hasn't got it and doesn't play it much), then I did the same, just on hard. ARGGHHH again.

Edited by TheModernWay

I have an idea. Because we're all bragging about how great we are at this game, someone logically has to be the best, and I suggest we determine this by a Be An Guitar Hero competition. At the start of a week, a song and a difficulty is picked, and everyone gets as many tries as they want to get the highest score on the song. Once you've gotten your highest, take a picture of it and post it, and that will be your score. Anyone who misses the deadline is disqualified, and the person scoring the lowest on the chosen song is eliminated. It starts again the next week, with a harder song/harder difficulty/both. Anybody interested?

I have an idea. Because we're all bragging about how great we are at this game, someone logically has to be the best, and I suggest we determine this by a Be An Guitar Hero competition. At the start of a week, a song and a difficulty is picked, and everyone gets as many tries as they want to get the highest score on the song. Once you've gotten your highest, take a picture of it and post it, and that will be your score. Anyone who misses the deadline is disqualified, and the person scoring the lowest on the chosen song is eliminated. It starts again the next week, with a harder song/harder difficulty/both. Anybody interested?

Yer. Although, are the photos really necessary what with the online portal site thing?

Uh, dunno what you mean, but I'd say so, 'cause I doubt were all on the same format, or we all have online-ability with our consoles... in other words, I only have a PS2.

Yer. Although, are the photos really necessary what with the online portal site thing?

I'm up for it, as long as there's a good variety, not just tons of expert, or easy or whatever. The online site kind of sucks, it hasn't updated a few of my score recently, and even then someone like Fe can't get Live won't be able to upload his so yeah, pics are probably best.

Just wondering, what if say someone was to have ALREADY racked up a great score on it, that will be pretty hard to beat? Would taking a picture of the setlist thing, where it sows your rating and score only, suffice?

Yeah... I got 100% gold 5* on My Name Is Jonas medium. :shifty: My only 100% over three Guitar Hero games, including the likes of I Love Rock N' Roll.

Edited by TheModernWay

oooo this will be fun

just because after a couple of weeks when it gets ramped up to hard, alot of people (including myself) will just get raped by the game and get eliminated.