God of War

Your Mom

I'd definetly reccomend it. I got it when it was first released and still haven't beat it . The boss battles are amazing and the cobat system is really good

Took it long enough, now I can head out and get it.

I have an aversion to buying anything brand new, at least at a $60 price point, but God of War is well worth it. I rented it a couple of times and played it quite extensively. It's rather good with a large amount of unlockable content.

Guest clintcasey

It wasn't a game of the year nomine and winner of best action game at the VGAs for nothing.

Also what difficulty are you playing it on to not be able to beat it yet? The game realy wasn't THAT difficult at normal difficulty and on Easy it was breeze. But if we where talking God Mode then yes I would understand exactly how you could have a hard time beating it.

It's fun, but very repetitive at bits (but which good games aren't?). Once you get some good weapons it gets pretty hectic and you'll be owning like a fatherfucker.

My main annoyance was the camera angles in the game. They were seriously annoying.

Guest baseballfan2k6

I bought it the other day and I'm not really able to put it down except when I'm on here. Its probably going to sweep the Game Developer Awards and is definitely one of the best games I've seen. The $20 Greatest Hits price is even more compelling now that everybody's saving up for their next-gen console. I wouldn't spend more than $40 for any game right now on a Current-Gen Console and I'd only spend $40 for Bully or The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. If I'm buying any other games in the next year on my Current-Gen Consoles, they will be $30 or less before I even consider the purchase.

Guest The Human Tripod

God of War now 20 bucks, wow. I'll have a hell of a time choosing which to buy between this & DMC3 Special Edition now.

Edited by The Human Tripod

Guest clintcasey

Oh yeah, one last small thing. If you have kids keep this game out reach. The topless girls with knockers proportionaly bigger than my head might be a bit much for anybody under the age of 15 or 16 years old. The game is still rated M though so apparently ESRB thinks a 17 year old can handle it.

Awesome game, almost done completing it. It is so amazing in terms of storyline, gameplay, graphics, and sound, definately worth the 20 I spent on it(should have bought it when it first came out.) It all has a very epic feel to it, and the puzzles are a nice little distraction.

I've rented it before, and I'd say it was definently worth twenty bucks. From what I recall it wasn't the most complex of action games, but it was definently immersive. I loved pulling the heads off of Medusa's. I hated the swimming part. Thats all I can remember right now, it's been that long since I played. But I just picked it up today for 15 bucks so give me a few hours :P

I love the Platinum range.

Is this game worth $20? Definetely. Is it worth $40? Definetely, it's the best action-adventure game I've played (haven't played too much, but this game kept me up a few nights) and finished the game on easy in a week, it just keeps you playing. Only frustrating thing is, and I heard it before.....*grmbl* the spinning blade towers*grmbl*