World Baseball Classic Thread

Maxx

The real winners of today: The Red Sox. I mean seriously, Red Sox were the players of the game for both sides. Varitek got the biggest hit of the game for the U.S. and Adam Stern owned for Canada. 3 hits, an inside the park home run, and 2 great defensive plays. Red Sox are awesome (H)

If you do the math, the World Cup Of Hockey happens after the season.

Yanks and Sox will once again make you see why good scouting

OH GOD THE FUNNY THE FUNNY THE FUNNY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Biggzay the Jays probably have more home-grown talent on their roster than the Red Sox and Yankees have combined.

Edited by ACCBiggz

Or maybe they're doing the best they can with the looming reality that Toronto is the last place most MLB-ers want to go?

I'd rather be in Toronto instead of places like Tampa Bay or Kansas City

Or maybe they're doing the best they can with the looming reality that Toronto is the last place most MLB-ers want to go?

I'd rather be in Toronto instead of places like Tampa Bay or Kansas City

There's more at play than just how good a team is. There's also the problem of higher taxes and not wanting to uproot ones family and bring them to a different country. It's why we had to go so high with Burnett.

Which I believe is a problem that the MLB needs to address. I don't know how they'd go about it, but it really is a hinderance to Toronto being in a different country.

Ha, all Mexico has to do is hold on to their 8 run lead and win, then USA just has to beat South Africa and we advance, while canada gets screwed.

Oh and Vlad is apparently joining the Dominican Team

Edited by Maxx