X-Box 360

PkmnTrainerJ

Besides, you get a free club when you get it(the AC power supply box.)

PS3 will own 360 though in the graphics department, I've seen two shots that were actual gameplay footage of the new Medal of Honor game side by side, and although the 360 one was gorgeous and stunning, the PS3 screenshot was unbelievable in terms of graphics. That said I am enjoying the 360 and will probably own a PS3 as well.

From what owners have told me it's probably worth waiting for the first price drop when the system will be better supported anyways as the current crop of games aren't all they could have been and many were rushed.

Spend the money on cheap booze and even cheaper hookers.

When I played King Kong, I was completly unimpressed and overall dissapointed. I just didn't think it was any fun at all. Seems like every time you are the human all you do is run.

What do you expect to do? Tackle Kong and lock in an arm bar?

I'm going to be getting a 360 soon, but I'm considering waiting for the first price drop. Does anyone have any idea of when it will be?

When I played King Kong, I was completly unimpressed and overall dissapointed. I just didn't think it was any fun at all. Seems like every time you are the human all you do is run.

Edited by A-Dub

From what owners have told me it's probably worth waiting for the first price drop when the system will be better supported anyways as the current crop of games aren't all they could have been and many were rushed.

Spend the money on cheap booze and even cheaper hookers.

the demo has been taken off, the human part was meant to have a t-rex, but its bugged (Y)