Most Obnoxious Bands

tristy

From interviews, Green Day do strike me as a band that have an ego, but I've never met them, so I can't say.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From interviews, Green Day do strike me as a band that have an ego, but I've never met them, so I can't say.

Perhaps, but they're always kind to their fans, that to me makes up for having an ego.

Oh, yeah, Kanye too, but I think he's been mentioned. Just listening to the guy's interviews, ugh.

I mentioned him. Kanye is over-the-top as far as egomania goes. But it's in a really funny manner.

Wait, so if I'm popular, I'm allowed to be a cunt? Get in.

In my mind, having an ego has nothing to do with being a cunt, certain people just happen to have large egos and be cunts at the same time. Green Day, well I don't really know what people are talking about, I don't think that they have egos. They back up everything that I have heard them say with a true claim, they have been around and have continued to be successful for a long while. No one here knows what that is like, people are likely to develop some kind of pride from that fact. They only start to be annoying (for me personally) when they start making outrageous claims or demands (Kanye West) or it starts showing off in their music\interviews.

If anyone has an interview of Green Day being cunts, I'd like to read it.