Give It A Name 2006

Marsh

I want to go but can't find any tickets.

Can someone hook me up with a couple of tickets for London on the Saturday?

Use this thread for discussion if you're going. If you are, I hate you. :thumbsdown:

Line up #1:

My Chemical Romance

The Ataris

Atreyu

Thrice

Panic! At The Disco

Underoath

The Bled

Line up #2:

Lost Prophets

Taking Back Sunday

Angels and Airwaves

Goldfinger

We Are Scientists

Aiden

Silverstein

....... I need tickets to see My Chemical Romance in London.

EDIT --

Soldouteventtickets.com are taking the piss. I'd rather face the wrath of my girlfriend than pay £85 a ticket. Help?

I went last year, and it wasn't too bad. A few good bands, got to see Frank Turner from Million Dead in his new band (along with the lead singer from Hundred Reasons and the bassist from A) which was pretty cool. I got to see FFAF play their new stuff, Rise Against rock like never before and Mae, who were also pretty good.

This years line-up seems a bit more commercial than last years, and although there was Finch, Coheed and FFAF last year, we also had some smaller bands that not many people had heard of, which was pretty cool. Wouldn't have paid to go myself, but I might be going if my friend still has an extra ticket. WAS, Goldfinger, Panic! and the Ataris are all stellar, and I'd quite like to see what all the hype is for Angels + Airwaves.

Line up #1:

My Chemical Romance

The Ataris

Atreyu

Thrice

Panic! At The Disco

Underoath

The Bled

Line up #2:

Lost Prophets

Taking Back Sunday

Angels and Airwaves

Goldfinger

We Are Scientists

Aiden

Silverstein

Bolded are the bands that I would love to see/see again. Good god.

Guest Grapehead

i wanted to go last year purely for Rise Against and Alexisonfire (But didn't). This year the only band that scream at me wanting to go is Silverstein...So I'm certainly not fussed.

i wanted to go last year purely for Rise Against and Alexisonfire (But didn't). This year the only band that scream at me wanting to go is Silverstein...So I'm certainly not fussed.

Rise Against and Alexisonfire played a show at a local bar here last year, cost me like $15, it was pretty much the greatest thing.

I'd go to both, nice mix of good bands on both. Line up #1 has Panic! Atreyu and The Ataris and line up #2 has Prophets, Aiden, Silverstein and A&A. Haven't heard any A&A but the way Benji goes on about them they must be somewhat good >_>.